Breaking 2012 mk2 Fabia vRS

LGM

Hi guys, I’m breaking a mk2 Fabia vRS on a 12 plate. The piston in cylinder 2 has damaged the bore due to spark plug tip so the engine is not for sale.

First things first this is not mine, mine is still going strong on 122k. This came up for sale that I couldn’t turn a blind eye to so I purchased it for the gearbox just in case.

Not for sale or already sold

the complete front end has been sold, this includes headlights, DRL’s, bonnet, bumper, slam panel, crash bar, Intercooler, radiator, front wings, washer bottle, arch liners, under tray, drivers & the passenger airbag and any grills that you can basically see on the front of the car.

Alloys (x4)

Amundsen+

Bootlid

Both window switches

Cat converter

Drivers door motor for the window 

Engine timing chain cover

Front Hubs (x2)

Front brakes

Front wiper mechanism

Gearbox

Headlight switch

Heater control unit

High pressure fuel pump

interior light

Interior grab handles

O/S/R door 

N/S/R & F door

Power steering pump

Rear bumper

Rear lights (x2)

Roof liner

Seats

Steering wheel

Supercharger

Sun visors (x2)

Throttle body

Turbo

if it’s not stated above then it’s for sale.

Ideally collection so you can see what you’re purchasing but I’d happily post at your cost or deliver/meet half way if it’s within a reasonable distance. 

Edited by LGM

Just now, Tech1e said:

How much for the front and rear seats?

£250 for the seats, I’ll be throwing the door cards in too. 

Theres no rips or tears and are in fantastic condition. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, S1MONG said:

Are the front wiper arms (pair) in good condition ie not flaking, bubbling, rust etc? 

If so, how much would these be posted please?

thanks Simon. 

Unfortunately they have flaked, nothing a little bit of sand paper and some spray paint can’t fix though 😉

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CHE3RS said:

Have you still got the steering wheel / parcel shelf / and does it have climate control?

Hello, parcel shelf and steering wheel yes but no airbag I’m afraid, that’s already been sold. It doesn’t have climate control.

6 minutes ago, LGM said:

Hello, parcel shelf and steering wheel yes but no airbag I’m afraid, that’s already been sold. It doesn’t have climate control.

How much for the steering wheel? don't need the airbag, just after a bare wheel to send away to be trimmed so I don't have to strip mine :)

16 minutes ago, CHE3RS said:

How much for the steering wheel? don't need the airbag, just after a bare wheel to send away to be trimmed so I don't have to strip mine :)

I’ve dropped you a PM 👍

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, AdamRSG said:

Hi have you got the standard exhaust back box ? If so how much would you like for that. Thanks

Unfortunately not, the chap who I bought this off had a tony banks delete made for him. Shame it wasn’t the centre 😄

Just now, LGM said:

Unfortunately not, the chap who I bought this off had a tony banks delete made for him. Shame it wasn’t the centre 😄

Ahh same system I’ve got now, I find it way to loud these days and think a resonator delete is more than good enough for these cars 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, have you still the electric mirror switch for the drivers door (i assume its right hand drive). Must have the heated mirror selection on it, don't know it thats standard on all mk2 fabias

Edited by nez1971

1 hour ago, nez1971 said:

Hi, have you still the electric mirror switch for the drivers door (i assume its right hand drive). Must have the heated mirror selection on it, don't know it thats standard on all mk2 fabias

I’d have to check and see what I’ve got left, I’m fairly confident I haven’t though. Went a little quiet over Xmas so I’ve kinda forgot what I have 😄