juddering through car whilst accelerating, cr diesel

My 2010 CR 140 estate is juddering when i accelerate, it happens around 2200 to 2500 rpm and is worse in 3rd and 4th gear whilst accelerating moderately, i have fitted a new dual mass flywheel and clutch, 2 new quality front struts and top bearings, 2 new drive shafts and a new gear box end top engine mount. I am now at the point of getting rid as the juddering is very noticeable and uncomfortable, the car has 140,000 miles on the clock and runs sweet, help ?

Edited by locomansimon

Is your car a 4x4 out of interest ?

Find a garage which has a Hunter Roadforce wheel balancer as this gives active balancing.  If you have a slightly buckled wheel and a tyre that isn't 100% round, Roadforce can identify high and low points and they then spin the tyre on the rim to get the best balance.

Check your tyre pressures, I tend to run my Estate with slightly higher pressures at the back and I have noticed this definitely is helping with tyre wear.

Engine mounting might need re-positioned on the timing belt side

Mines had a vibration on load like yours was driving me nuts till I re-positioned  mount and all was cured 

another member has just had this problem after getting t/belt replaced

Read here

Edited by DEL80Y
grammer

I get this in my 170 4x4 at approx 65 mph in 6th when accelerating, dont notice it in lower gears. Car already had timing belt done when i got the car so have no idea what it was like from the factory. I have read the post del linked to, Is this something that can be done DIY? Removing or loosening the mount cant cause any issues can it?

1 hour ago, psycho6149 said:

Removing or loosening the mount cant cause any issues can it?

Yip  you need to support the engine.
I shall try and find the pdf that I used to get the position correct.

• 2 weeks later...