I need Bolero Update :-)

On 18/11/2019 at 14:56, jonnyseka said:

just jumping on board this thread, do i have a hope in hell of updating my system and using android auto

cheers

skoda.jpg

Unfortunately your unit support MirrorLink only. To get Android Auto you must have it exchanged 😞

2 hours ago, pab567 said:

Still wrong - need Device part number and Software

Am i going mad but the device part number and software number is in my pic?

Stuart

Good morning, 

I'am looking for an SW Update of my Amundsen in a Skoda Fabia 3.

Model year of the Fabia 3 is 2018 and the details of the Amundsen are included in the attached picture. Are there any new Firmware updates? 

Thanks in advance and with best greetings

Johannes 

DSC_4450.JPG

Sorry to ask i only picked the car up last week and hqve downlaoded thr android auto app to my phone and can linknit via a cable to the screen. It then outs google maps and certain apps up and o can ask it a question. Does this mean it is the latest firmware please? Its a Dec 2015 mk 3 fabia monte carlo estate. 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, saber3811 said:

Sorry to ask i only picked the car up last week and hqve downlaoded thr android auto app to my phone and can linknit via a cable to the screen. It then outs google maps and certain apps up and o can ask it a question. Does this mean it is the latest firmware please? Its a Dec 2015 mk 3 fabia monte carlo estate. 

Thank you 

IMG_20200109_111609.jpg

Good night, these are the details of my bolero radio:

Num. Pieza dispositivo:  5Q0035840B

Hardware: H30

Software: 0359

codec de media:  3141.0.0.1

If It is possible to upgrade It, would you be kind  to send me the firmware
 Thank you

On 14/12/2019 at 09:20, DerFalk said:

Goood Morning, is there any update vor my Bolero?

skodabolero.jpg.ba195f7b930ce7b15625bf9d27f7125f.jpg

Thanks for your answer :)

short feedback from me:

Thanks pab567 all worked after the SD-Card formatted in FAT32, plugged in, wait, press long "menu" and update it. Took about 25 Minutes. All fine :) I am happy.

Helo Pab567! I just bought an Octavia 3 2016 and i kindly ask you if there is any update for my  Amundsen MY17 with DAB!

Device part number: 5Q0035874B

Software: 0353

Codec: 3101.0.0.9

Thank you.

Hello Pab! I just bought an Octavia 3 2016 and i kindly ask you if there is any update for my  Amundsen MY17 with DAB!

The dealer does not sent me the original Skoda SD card although it appears in the car photos! Can it be replaced or it does not matter? In the manual says that only with it i can upgrade navi maps!

Thank you.

P.S. I cannot find an option to edit submitted posts!

On 17/01/2020 at 07:35, pab567 said:

@Jarmex see your PM for download link

Pab sorry to ask i bought a new sd card and put the update onto this but the system is not reading it. Do i need tonise the original skoda sd card? I was going to keep this as a master copy in case the updaye failed. 

Thanksfor your  help in advance

19 hours ago, edy99 said:

Hello Pab! I just bought an Octavia 3 2016 and i kindly ask you if there is any update for my  Amundsen MY17 with DAB!

The dealer does not sent me the original Skoda SD card although it appears in the car photos! Can it be replaced or it does not matter? In the manual says that only with it i can upgrade navi maps!

Thank you.

P.S. I cannot find an option to edit submitted posts!

See your PM for link. SD cards must be original (any of Skoda, VW, Seat), you cannot use just any card available on the market as CID (card ID) must be specific

• Like 1

On 17/01/2020 at 07:35, pab567 said:

@Jarmex see your PM for download link

Pab sorry to ask i bought a new sd card and put the update onto this but the system is not reading it. Do i need tonise the original skoda sd card? I was going to keep this as a master copy in case the updaye failed. 

Thanksfor your  help in advance

Pab thank you.