I need Bolero Update :-)

4 hours ago, joan36 said:

Hello, I know that it is not compatible with wifi, I put a module that communicates with the mobile via wifi because when the mobile is 100% charged, the USB is disconnected and the USB connection with android auto does not work.

AAWireless? If so, I have the same thing and it causes random disconnect issues. This is an issue with the module, not the car. Send logs to the creator of the module and hope they can find a better VW fix.

Hello guys

I'm trying to up my Bolero System

But it's only letting me update the radio stations

My car is a Skoda fabia 1.4tdi 2015 monte Carlo

Can someone point me in the right place to get this updated please

Ben 

Hi

Crazy problem with my Bolero head unit, and I am need of some advice. My car is a 2017 2.0 Yeti,  i have owned it for 10 months now. My head unit does not have the car play initialised. I like how quickly it connects my IPhone.

I listen to mainly MP3's, firstly it was off a USB stick and now an SD card. The problem I have is that the unit won't keep its memory for playback of the MP3's. At first once or twice a week the unit used to reset to first folder on the USB. Most of my MP3's are lectures and when it did this it was annoying finding the right folder and file again. Doesn't matter on the length, 5 mins or 40 mins.

Then I read somewhere that this maybe a USB related issue so I changed to an SD card, same problem. As time went on it has got worse, Now it either firstly and 99%  of time is constantly going to the start of the MP3 I am listening to, or going to first file on memory card. Seriously left me pulling out my hair, it's friggin annoying. I have reset it to factory settings and same issue, I am really stumped now. 

It has left me with two questions is there a SW update that can sort this issue out? or do I bite the bullet and buy an after market Head Unit Pioneer or Sony etc.? The only problem I'm assuming I'll Have with an after market Unit is that the on-screen parking image I get on the bolero Won't  work on after market unit? any help would be hugely appreciated.

IMG_3618.jpg

On 7/8/2021 at 0:43, steevs said:

AAWireless? Si es así, tengo lo mismo y causa problemas de desconexión aleatorios. Este es un problema con el módulo, no con el automóvil. Envíe registros al creador del módulo y espere que puedan encontrar una mejor solución para VW.

Hello if I have the AAWireless but it works well for me is the USB cable and the mobile I have (Realme X2 Pro) that as I have put above when the mobile is charged 100% the USB is disconnected and I am left without android auto

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2021 at 22:53, Monteben15 said:

Hello guys

I'm trying to up my Bolero System

But it's only letting me update the radio stations

My car is a Skoda fabia 1.4tdi 2015 monte Carlo

Can someone point me in the right place to get this updated please

Ben 

Model number and SW version of your current unit?

On 09/08/2021 at 18:03, pennine_ash said:

Hi

Crazy problem with my Bolero head unit, and I am need of some advice. My car is a 2017 2.0 Yeti,  i have owned it for 10 months now. My head unit does not have the car play initialised. I like how quickly it connects my IPhone.

I listen to mainly MP3's, firstly it was off a USB stick and now an SD card. The problem I have is that the unit won't keep its memory for playback of the MP3's. At first once or twice a week the unit used to reset to first folder on the USB. Most of my MP3's are lectures and when it did this it was annoying finding the right folder and file again. Doesn't matter on the length, 5 mins or 40 mins.

Then I read somewhere that this maybe a USB related issue so I changed to an SD card, same problem. As time went on it has got worse, Now it either firstly and 99%  of time is constantly going to the start of the MP3 I am listening to, or going to first file on memory card. Seriously left me pulling out my hair, it's friggin annoying. I have reset it to factory settings and same issue, I am really stumped now. 

It has left me with two questions is there a SW update that can sort this issue out? or do I bite the bullet and buy an after market Head Unit Pioneer or Sony etc.? The only problem I'm assuming I'll Have with an after market Unit is that the on-screen parking image I get on the bolero Won't  work on after market unit? any help would be hugely appreciated.

IMG_3618.jpg

Unfortunately there is no SW update available for your unit at all :(

Hello dear pab567. 

know this a old topic. But I will try anyway. 
do you still have opportunity to help with bolero update? 

I have Hardware: H11

software: 0138

skoda fabia 2015, 5J 

regards Alenox 

@pab567 Hi, In the specs of my car there are Smartlink+, Swing Plus, etc. But I can't find wireless connection for my smartphone. I can connect with USB cable.

Could you tell me there were an updates for my Fabia? Thanks.

P_20210827_203057.jpg

P_20210827_203138_1.jpg

On 23/08/2021 at 17:17, Alenox said:

Hello dear pab567. 

know this a old topic. But I will try anyway. 
do you still have opportunity to help with bolero update? 

I have Hardware: H11

software: 0138

skoda fabia 2015, 5J 

regards Alenox 

Unfortunately there is no update for your unit.

8 hours ago, Teom@n said:

@pab567 Hi, In the specs of my car there are Smartlink+, Swing Plus, etc. But I can't find wireless connection for my smartphone. I can connect with USB cable.

Could you tell me there were an updates for my Fabia? Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't have software for your unit.