I need Bolero Update :-)

Many thank to Pawel for sending me a link.

For info and so I set aside enough time how long have others found the update has taken to install?

pab567,thanks for the upgrade. I installed a new upgrade, now the software and audio codec are on a newer version (below in the pictures). But I didn't get the smartlink app with the upgrade. Maybe I did something wrong. I mostly wanted to upgrade the software because of the smart link. Is it possible to install a smart link. Thank you

IMG_20210605_142414.jpg

IMG_20210605_142348.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @pab567 - just a quick message to say thanks for the Bolero update for our Kodiaq, which seems to have installed fine as it's now showing as software version 0478 from memory.

However, as an aside I was going to update some radio station logos from the Skoda update site and when I input my VIN to be able to download them I got the following message:

image.thumb.png.a41d1f6312b044cb75bed2e38e5af9e3.png

This seems to imply that it 'might' be possible to get navigation working on the 5Q0035842C / H41 / 0478 Bolero on our Kodiaq...

I'm not really expecting it to be possible but do you happen to know if it is?

Thanks

1 hour ago, skomaz said:

Hi @pab567 - just a quick message to say thanks for the Bolero update for our Kodiaq, which seems to have installed fine as it's now showing as software version 0478 from memory.

However, as an aside I was going to update some radio station logos from the Skoda update site and when I input my VIN to be able to download them I got the following message:

image.thumb.png.a41d1f6312b044cb75bed2e38e5af9e3.png

This seems to imply that it 'might' be possible to get navigation working on the 5Q0035842C / H41 / 0478 Bolero on our Kodiaq...

I'm not really expecting it to be possible but do you happen to know if it is?

Thanks

5Q0035842C is Bolero and Boleros do not support OEM navigation. Full stop.

• Thanks 1

On 05/06/2021 at 14:27, Edin said:

pab567,thanks for the upgrade. I installed a new upgrade, now the software and audio codec are on a newer version (below in the pictures). But I didn't get the smartlink app with the upgrade. Maybe I did something wrong. I mostly wanted to upgrade the software because of the smart link. Is it possible to install a smart link. Thank you

5Q0035819x and 5Q0035820x unit do not support SmartLink, you must have glove box unit exchanged.

On 16/06/2021 at 13:46, pab567 said:

Bolero my2021 support navigation if you pay update via online shop. Available for new Octavia and soon for other my2021 models

On 16/06/2021 at 12:46, pab567 said:

Thanks Pawel ...   Just seems a strange thing to say on the update website if nav is not supported.

Anyhow all now sorted with an update and a new phone so we have nav via smartlink and Android auto.👍

On 16/06/2021 at 12:51, pab567 said:

Need model number, e.g. 5Q0035840A, and current SW version, e.g. 0245.

Hi Pab567.

Sorry for jumping on this bandwagon... But wondering if you have an update for model number 5Q0035842A and SW version 0241?

Thanks - appreciate your help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Is there any update available for download for my unit? Also can someone place link for croatian language that can be installed to my unit? Can smartlink ne activated on my unit? Is there any coded for download because for me iz says N/A.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20210715_162638.jpg

9 hours ago, matovicv said:

Hello,

Is there any update available for download for my unit? Also can someone place link for croatian language that can be installed to my unit? Can smartlink ne activated on my unit? Is there any coded for download because for me iz says N/A.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20210715_162638.jpg

Im sry didnt tag @pab567