Everyone with a skoda, look at this if you want to tune your engine!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the blank comments are because the page is under construction:confused: not sure what those bits are for? but theres nothing else written there buddy:O

ooooo its loaded now! :) anything for a 2.0??:P

well what a bunch of a-holes.

enjoy being you!!

I will.

Do you have electricity in Wales :confused:

I was at Royal Gwent Hospital, last week :thumbup:

Look at this stupid hour, 3.39am, I should be in bed...

And I said it was nice :rolleyes: Which part of that is derogatory about the link?

It's not that easy to get some of the NA tuning parts for the older stuff so it is "nice" that it can be obtained fairly easilly.

And I said it was nice :rolleyes: Which part of that is derogatory about the link?

It's not that easy to get some of the NA tuning parts for the older stuff so it is "nice" that it can be obtained fairly easilly.

The page may well be under construstion......but that was not what i was interested in, the content is still there, it just looks ****!!!!

And thank you to this person who understands the significance of this link.

If you knew anything about engines, and tuning, you would know that finding the bits to prep an engine for rally, or race on the cheap is a VERY VERY interesting thing. How do you think most cars get their new lease of life as race cars, or rally cars, or god knows what else,

You can't just make a car go really fast without touching the engine (if your serious) it involves internal components.

if all your gonna do is chuck on an exhaust and an induction kit then so be it. But its not tuning.

No....there is no electricity in wales....at all. anywhere. ever.....and i use the magic internet from the sky?? its great!!