My Best MPG Ever

I regularly get in excess of 65mpg (4.3 ltr/100km). Here's a good run at 77mpg (3.6 ltr/100km) with a 2ltr 150. I manage to always be above 90 in the green score too. 

IMG_20190915_100855.jpg

Edited by PMA_Bob

6 minutes ago, Gerrycan said:

How comes everything is showing as Imperial measurement except the Average speed?

‘Cause I was driving in France but can’t cope with these weird l/100km consumption units 😂

1 minute ago, Leccy said:

That ain’t the biggest issue here. 91MPG and only 87/100 green score 😂

I know - god knows what I have to do to get a higher green score!

Wow haven't checked for this for a few days, seems Ive started a MPG war 

And I think nearly everyone has basically worked out the same as me. 

Yes you can get well beyond 60mpg 

But for God's sake , don't try and do this every day. You'll end up going totally loopy very quickly ...

@penguin17

One of the most frustrating things with the Superb is the fact the volume icon moves....drives my OCD crazy ... hahaha

• Like 1

I'm sure it could be a lot higher but I'm pretty delighted with this from my journey yesterday! I did have it in eco the whole way, but ACC was set to 90 for around half the journey when not in those bloody 50mph zones on the M6. 😀

IMG_20190916_192522.jpg

• Like 1

Damnit

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Kw5fJnU7c4iRuScz9

.1 of an MPG off

Same route as before , this time the traffic lights were in my favour as was the traffic.

The other benefit was one of the speed cameras was vandalised over the weekend which on a downwards slope in coasting I didn't get caught when it was going about 35mph....🤣

I've set myself the target of 70mpg

Then in gonna trade it in for a 280......lol....

Disclaimer

**no I wasn't driving when I took this incase you were wondering about the turn signal. I was stationary on the unfinished road that runs behind our house**

Can't have 2 driving offences in 1 post .....!!!!😁

Edited by Zenbasses
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leccy said:

40.4 in my new (3k mls)  280 combi I collected today - oxford to derby, NSL on motorway. 

You bugger....that is actually not bad for a 280 I will have to consult (pull the wool over her eyes) that a 280 is a good plan ...lol...