Flashing brake lights and hazards under emergency braking

Hello guys,

does a MY2016 Fabia support flashing brake lights during an emergency brake and then activating hazards when the car stops?

If yes, how can I check via VCDS if these are already enabled and, if not, enable them?

Thank you.

Edited by john999boy
Amended hyperlink for easier viewing

How can it be easier than checking your ABS.

You still have to do it anyway after plugging in and seeing it is activated to know they actually work.

PITA anyway when they do it in front of you on a busy road when the car was not doing an emergency stop.

I posted about that in the Mk2 section last week.

Pastel FIAT 500's on the Motorway through Glasgow, 5 or 6 lanes wide and some girl hits the brakes a bit hard as they decide to change lane.

It can be a metallic 500 or even a Punto, but it is often a FIAT.

• 2 weeks later...

It does indeed support this, had to avoid some pr*ck in a van who decided pulling out in front of me in pitch black whilst also having no lights on was a good idea. I only saw them as they blocked the light from other cars!!

I can't confirm the flashing brake lights, but the hazards do come on as you come to a stop. You have to turn them off manually though, they don't go off on their own.

9 hours ago, FabiaGonzales said:

It does indeed support this, had to avoid some pr*ck in a van who decided pulling out in front of me in pitch black whilst also having no lights on was a good idea. I only saw them as they blocked the light from other cars!!

I can't confirm the flashing brake lights, but the hazards do come on as you come to a stop. You have to turn them off manually though, they don't go off on their own.

The hazards should turn them selves off once you drive off.  

I can confirm the Fabia has the flashing  break lights by default, you can see the hazards turn on in this first clip after coming to a stop, and the breaks flashing in the second clip from my read camera.  My car is completely standard at the minute as I have not yet had chance to mess around with VCDS.
Front Video  Rear Video