Rear parking sensors/ Columbus touch screen fault

Hi all.

I've just purchased a 58 plate Skoda Octavia 2.0 manual TDI estate. The spec is Laurin & Klement and the car is fitted with a Columbus touch screen DVD/Sat Nav screen. The car also has an aftermarket towbar fitted.

When I put the car into reverse nothing happens on the touch screen and I don't get any bleeping from the sensors either. It's like it's all been disconnected. I can't locate any 'P' button anywhere either. Before I take the car to an auto electrician is there any quick fixes I could be checking like fuses etc. Thank you.

Hi again. I've just worked out that the car is not fitted with a Skoda car stereo, it's one of these cheap lookalikey things. I'm wondering whether this is why my sensors don't work and it doesn't seem like it has a reverse parking screen either. I've emailed who I think sell them on Amazon but wondering whether I should just replace it with a proper Skoda one or can someone advise which one is compatible with the sensor's. Thank you.

Screenshot_20190922-144009.jpg

Thanks Rustynuts, however I've had the car into the garage this morning as I noticed the reverse lights weren't on either (school boy error). Turns out there was a snapped wire on the reverse switch. It's had a temporary fix and everything is working fine now including a screen display. It does need a longer piece of wire and connector fitting buts that's for another day when it's in for its Dual Mass Flywheel but that's another headache for another day.