This is the temporary results! To night i m going to rivet the alloy plate on which i applied a rubber edge just not scratch the paint. In the end i used a normal underbody product reinforced with rubber because was cheaper (even though less strong of other product) and my intention of use is not to carry a lot.  And because i found a very nice thing that will be a surprise if i close the deal.....

As for the rigidity , i was thinking is due to the lighter bed but sure thanks for the advice @Thefeliciahacker i will check. Any suggestions for what to look at for softer dampers?(or coils).... i saw some one use TA technic....

20191013_153716.jpg

4 hours ago, Thefeliciahacker said:

Are this many rivets enough especially when you consider the flex on this part?

Dont get you, Are u saying that rivets aren't enough? Are placed 15cm from each other

On 19/10/2019 at 06:57, Thefeliciahacker said:

No no I'm actually wondering if the are enough. 

Seems pretty firm and stiff , we will see... 😅😅

Today had done 180km trip from home to get this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bed top specially made and fit only this skoda truck! Used, need only some cleaning!

Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...