Octavia Vs Fabia

I had the 3 pot TSi Polo when I was having some work carried out on the vRS recently and it was quite entertaining - wouldn't want to live with it full time mind.

The one that winds me up is loan cars when it is in for any extended warranty work, not had any issues with either of my Skoda vRSs however when I had my Golf IV GTi Turbo, it had to have paint warranty work and it was in for a week, the loan Golf was entry level and didn't even have central locking. If you are paying finance for a certain level car, then if it is going to be away for more than a couple of days - they should give you at least the comparable level of car for what you are paying for/have paid for.

I would guess the problem is that on the flip side if somebody goes in with a little 1.0 and they give them a 2.0 turbo they'll then be complaining that it's cost them loads more in fuel the whole time they had the car and trying to get financial compensation.

Better to have a solution that at least doesn't cost the customer something quantifiable (it's hard to quantify the loss from not having that extra power or space in financial terms).

On 27/09/2019 at 13:04, Alex-W said:

I've got a 19 plate Fabia as a loan car while they fix the vRS under warranty.

It's terrible.

Yeah, that's about it.

Alex

Lol I had one yesterday while I had my cambelt and pump done we all said how bad it was really noisey when driving reverse gear was well noisey.

Mike

23 hours ago, Alex-W said:

Because you have to work it harder to just to keep with traffic mind, I don't think the economy is as great as you would hope either.

Ok, so I may have to partly retract that statement.

I mean, I got only about 35mpg in the morning in traffic, but when I went to return the car and got stuck on the M27 for ages in stop start traffic, it still did this!

IMG_20190930_170500.jpg