New style boot emblem

7 minutes ago, TheClient said:

It fits nice and is good info. But can't help think it looks like Vauxhall badging?

I can see what you mean, I was thinking the same when I replaced the grille surround. Still a damn sight better than the original in my opinion! 

F687AF9F-F3A0-4A59-8B2D-7623D70E08BB.thumb.jpeg.b1a603ef425e18b559de7a3a07cb77d7.jpeg

6 minutes ago, langers2k said:

Nice to see nothing has changed in 7 years ;)

You know what, I have actually looked at that post and completely missed the part numbers! Ended up scouring the web to find it. 

At least we know standard things don’t tend to change with time 😏

On a warm day, I surrounded it with masking tape to protect the paint and used a nylon trim removal tool to pry it off. Others have had success with dental floss.

Given it's now cooler in the UK, it might be worth pouring warm water over it or using a hair drier to soften the adhesive.

I got some dental floss and used it as a saw. Slip it behind the top of the badge and saw down. The floss will break so you have to use a few lengths of it.

Once you get half way down the badge, slip something behind it (I used a plastic trim removal tool) and gently pry it away. You’ll have to clean some of the adhesive off after.

It makes it easier if you can use a hair dryer or a hot air gun to soften the adhesive. 

I got mine from eBay. https://www.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F261589485248

Edited by AndyTheAndy