Kamiq Ambiton (base LED headlights)

Croat

Here is first look of Kamiq in Ambiton package for those of you who can't afford a fully specced model. Good news! No more halogen headlights! 👏

• Thanks 1

On 26/11/2019 at 16:09, Croat said:

Here is first look of Kamiq in Ambiton package for those of you who can't afford a fully specced model. Good news! No more halogen headlights! 👏

Ambition is EU spec entry level style is top spec

Edited by skoda1982

• 9 months later...

Ok a little concerned now.  Have ordered a UK Spec Kamiq SE L in the 115 1.0 engine.  I have found it hard to really know what it comes with as the UK brochure seems to show so much that is actually Options.  There is no actual list of all the features.

What front lights does the UK SE L come with?  I hope its not these with Bulbs for indicators and High Beam?  ANyone know?

Thanks

4 hours ago, ayrshiredude said:

Ok a little concerned now.  Have ordered a UK Spec Kamiq SE L in the 115 1.0 engine.  I have found it hard to really know what it comes with as the UK brochure seems to show so much that is actually Options.  There is no actual list of all the features.

What front lights does the UK SE L come with?  I hope its not these with Bulbs for indicators and High Beam?  ANyone know?

Thanks

Comes with LED high and low lights very bright  no fogs. DRLs are on the top LED. On the inside indicators are bulbs rear lights are all LED with animated indicators rear fogs are LED if you wanted full LED lights at the Front an extra £10080

Edited by skoda1982

26 minutes ago, ayrshiredude said:

I can't believe its that expensive to make the existing LEDs blink Orange.  I knew the fronts weren't scrolling but I thought they were just flashing LEDs.  Kinda dissapointed in that TBH.

They are not the same. The lights are crystal. They have fogs animated indicators incorporating Drls and the lines light up

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, ayrshiredude said:

I was hoping to do this but couldn't see how to get into the front indicator bulbs.  I called my local garage and they said they think it's a major job.  If you work out how to get it out let me know if love to replace mine too.

That's a shame! It's a bit odd how Skoda has made it difficult to replace the front indicator bulbs. 

Looking at this assembly, it looks like this panel comes off? Not 100% sure...

unknown.png

I believe the bulb us a PWY24W.

However, the panel you've pointed out needs to be cut out, then you buy a new cap/panel which attaches using the four screw mounts around the hole.

I expect it's also a bumper off job depending on access.

Just now, langers2k said:

I believe the bulb us a PWY24W.

However, the panel you've pointed out needs to be cut out, then you buy a new cap/panel which attaches using the four screw mounts around the hole.

I expect it's also a bumper off job depending on access.

Hmm, I wonder if that would void the warranty if I was to do that myself :thinking: