Headrests upgrade

Hello, do you know the reference of the headrests of the "sleep package" - see picture- ?

I know it's available in some countries.

I would like to replace the standard ones of my MY2018 skoda superb 3 LK (Brown upholstery).

The PR number seems to be MKOH3Q7.

Any help would be apprecited.

Thanks

simply-clever-m20-rear-seats-05.2f3339649349b1d043c5449d3cef14f1.fit-1450x760[1].jpg

image.png

I asked the local dealer about this and he couldnt find any info. He did find that the regular brown leather ones are about 300€ each so he kindly advised me to buy a new superb instead 😄🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, StadiGo said:

I asked the local dealer about this and he couldnt find any info. He did find that the regular brown leather ones are about 300€ each so he kindly advised me to buy a new superb instead 😄🤦🏼‍♂️

And there are not even leather!!

18 hours ago, StadiGo said:

Ouch !!

18 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Found you a cheaper option from Amazon £29.99 each.😜

D5F6389C-C733-45A4-A182-59205BC1E72F.jpeg

I purchased one of those for the Mrs but paid extra for the cord to enable the tightening function ....

• Haha 3

Hello Guys,

I think the following part numbers are the ones associated to the sleep package.

-3V0885901E black

-3V0885901EUQY brown

-3V0885901ECB7 black ?

-3V0885901EMI2 beige stone

-3V0885901ESXH ??

• Like 1