Enable ‘chirp’ when locking

Rob C

28 minutes ago, Rob C said:

Can this be enabled via VCDS?

If so can anyone tell me how it’s done?

I’ve read so many conflicting answers to whether this can be done.

It's in the options on the touchscreen head unit. (can also be done via the dash thing but the head unit is easier to operate)

Car (physical button to right of screen)

Settings (on screen button bottom right)

Unlocking / Locking

Audible Lock confirmation

Under Settings I have ‘Opening and Closing’? But all that is in there is ‘Door unlocking’ which gives the option of All doors, single door and vehicle side.

Anyone know how to enable audible lock confirmation as mentioned above with VCDS as I don’t have carista

1 hour ago, Rob C said:

Under Settings I have ‘Opening and Closing’? But all that is in there is ‘Door unlocking’ which gives the option of All doors, single door and vehicle side.

That's all I have as well.

Another option missing is the one that locks all doors once you go above 5mph, although I've noticed mine does lock the boot.

Edited by alan4856732

Can confirm that I enabled the "chirp" when locking/unlocking and the "doors lock over xmph" options via Carista - they now appear as options in the Infotainment unit which can be toggled on/off as required.

I'm afraid I don't know how to do it via VCDS.

• Thanks 1