Fabia vRS seat covers

Have just ordered a new Fabia vRs, pick up in 2 weeks.

Having read about the seat problems, I am going to fit front covers from the start.

Can anyone suggest WWW sites where I can buy, apart from Hatchbag?

Thanks

DEAN

Let me tell you about hatchbags...I bought them, I think they're a little ugly. The back seats are better looking/fitting than the fronts, though. Other than leather, I couldn't find anything else on the web.

I have to say, it's pretty amusing watching my little dog try to brace himself on the slippery vinyl as I drive "briskly" :)

Actually I don't watch him, but the sliding sounds are comical enough.

I ordered the original set of Hatchbag covers because none of the Halfords stuff fits. I believe Snap on do a cover that is much bagier, but it will fit. Whats wrong with Hatchbag?

did you go for the

Can I recomend Halfords and a little secret they keep to themselves as a whole. They do custom made seat covers to in a huge choice of fabrics and from memory it was about £160 for a set. This is for an octavia with side air bags and the rear cover were in four bits for the various splittting of the seats with a zip to fit neatly around the seat belt. Very tidy job and if you want I can take some pics tomorrow. They are made by a company up in Scotland that provide halfords and imho are very good.

Let me tell you about hatchbags...I bought them' date=' I think they're a little ugly. The back seats are better looking/fitting than the fronts, though. Other than leather, I couldn't find anything else on the web.

I have to say, it's pretty amusing watching my little dog try to brace himself on the slippery vinyl as I drive "briskly" :)

Actually I don't watch him, but the sliding sounds are comical enough.[/quote']

What colour/style are the hatchbag covers? Are they fairly hard wearing themselves?

DEAN

In my experience the standard seats are hardwearing, and clean up a treat, dont know what all the fuss is about. Get them treated (I used Diamonbrite) and they will/do stand the test of time, or cover them with some cheap, baggy seat covers and ruin the whole look:confused:

What colour/style are the hatchbag covers? Are they fairly hard wearing themselves?

DEAN

I got the ones specifically for the vrs, in a medium gray vinyl. They are supposedly waterproof and breathable. They also make em in the same material in black, and in a different material (slightly "softer"/more rubbery feeling) in gray(?) or tan. They'll send you samples if you ask them.

After a month, they are as good as new. I've got used to the baggy look, too. They've got pics on their website (same color as mine), that's pretty much how they look. I was sad to cover the VRS seats, but my dog needs to travel, too.

Will

ps Hatchbags does offer a Briskoda discount, which helps a bit

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi there I have got Rhino seat covers they are for a "sports seat" and are fully water proof.

They fit very well although because of the plastic sides of the lower seat they don't hook under as they are designed to do but it's not been a problem. The site is Home page

Regards Chris:)

:wrthless:

I'm interested in buying some, as I've said in an earlier thread, this week, so can anyone post some pics, please?

:thumbup: