New Octavia - first pics

Kay

That picture you have mentioned is alredy on an earlier post, it is a Passat photoshopped to look like what the new octy may look like.

lol, yes thats definately mine.

The two blue ones were one image, so someone has taken the time to split them and post as seperate images, worth noting the "non-RS" original was not mine though.

Heh, fame at last.

The bottom two have been in Auto Bild's uk sister paper Auto express, but the top one is new! The more i see it the more i like it (not to sure on the rear lights though)

• 2 weeks later...

Not long to wait to see the real one now, its supposed to be showing at the geneva motorshow in march. I was toying with popping over for the day (cheap easyjet flight) and taking a peep as admission is only 12 CHF, and the exhibition hall is near the airport.

No VRS means that ours will become sort after...think of it that way. The last photo looks like a bloody Volvo...pah, urg, blurgh, woraghh, puke...etc...etc...etc

I'll stick with my beast ta very much!!

...and Des, stay off the photo altering drugs..they get addictive, especially when you see fluffy, lovely, big, white, floatey, cottoney, lucious, surreal clouds floating by in your dreams..........See what I mean!! :insane: