Skoda Fabia MKIV 2021

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If this is the final generation of the Fabia it really should be arriving totally issue free.

Heating / Ventilation / Demisting as good as it can be, door seals that seal and wiring to the doors that does not break.

Oddly when VW made sure pictures could be taken of the New Polo being tested so that they would get on the social media it was wearing parts that look like they belong on a Fabia or any Skoda.

2022-vw-polo-facelift-6 (1).jpg

2022-vw-polo-facelift-8.jpg

2022-vw-polo-facelift-10.jpg

Edited by e-Roottoot

Spy shots look a little chunky and flat, their headlights look a little too thin, there's too much going on the front bumpers too. They should take inspiration from the mk1 and make it a little simple.

1 hour ago, e-Roottoot said:

If they wanted to reveal how the car will look they would publish proper pictures, but they tease for months and @Tcotsassists them in ensuring the pictures get onto forums and social media. Cars that might be coming out eventually  all that the members posts.

All we need is one front 3/4 and rear 3/4 sketch render of how they think it will look, they've done it before, I don't see why they cant do it again, only takes a few hours to do.

11 hours ago, e-Roottoot said:

@Aviii They will as they drip feed towards the time of the reveal.   

You can be sure that it will be leaked to Autocar and that Auto Express will have 'Exclusive Pictures' from a Factory insider' AKA 'The Media Department'. 

Hahaha

On 18/01/2021 at 19:27, Hudson1 said:

Took an online look at the Polo GTI......... now that is nice....... why no Fabia version, Skoda owners are treated like 2nd class citizens.

The only difference in the exterior are the weeks GTi badges abd a Red stripe on the front. A weak effort by VW

• 4 weeks later...

Skoda have issued a silhouette of Fabia mk 4

https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/fabia/from-first-to-fourth-the-new-fabia-has-a-lot-to-live-up-to/

Judging by the first released images of its silhouette, the fourth generation of the popular FABIA model will have reworked proportions and will offer state-of-the-art technologies, improved safety and even a bigger boot.

The new FABIA is built on the Volkswagen Group’s MQB-A0 platform for small cars with transversely mounted front engines. This platform has allowed the fourth-generation FABIA to grow in all directions. Although ŠKODA will not fully unveil the new FABIA until spring, we already know that its luggage space will be 50 litres bigger than its predecessor’s. A stiffer body and a modern array of safety and assistance systems will enhance the driving experience and both active and passive safety.

On 20/01/2021 at 08:46, Tim1631 said:

The only difference in the exterior are the weeks GTi badges abd a Red stripe on the front. A weak effort by VW

The exterior is not too much of a concern, i like subtle..... its the engine i like, i want a small car with a decent amount of push, and it looks very likely that it's not to come from Skoda.

Edited by Hudson1
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

1235EFB7-B2ED-4D75-A63C-30835697804D.thumb.jpeg.f25c8140fb608a61718c10ebcfc9aee4.jpeg

https://antyweb.pl/skoda-fabia-2021-takze-z-1-5-tsi-evo-i-travel-assist-juz-jezdzilismy/

There are a lot of reviews on foreign websites that give a lot more detail - this Polish review in particular has more pictures and analysis. I have added a picture of the dash/driving position from that article and think it looks good. The question for me is what is under the infotainment screen cover - hopefully user friendly layout.

Edited by rkenny
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1