be carefull when refueling...!!!!

Thats not as scarey as my experience at the pump on easter sunday. Waiting behind someone at a pump to fill up, look to my right and a fiat panda pulls up, and whilst im daydreaming notice a bad leak coming from the front of his car,thought it must have been collant for the amount dripping down. I then move forward, get out, stick the nozzel in and hear a whooosh, everyone starts banging on the horn and the pool of fluid was alight along with his engine bay right next to the pump. So i **** a brick, yank the nozzel out, jump in and everyones smokin tyres to get outta there and ive never driven off so fast, now that is a scarey moment. He was at the pump right next to me so if it went badly wrong i wouldnt be here. No free diesel either lol

No free diesel either lol

you mean you went back and paid ?:D anyway i filled up safely ,no wheels seen although there was a partially jack knifed HGV on the slip road between the M56 and the M53 . 37.79 ltrs @ 97.9p ,460 miles = 55.34 mpg :thumbup: