Skoda Connect Portal login fail

OilaTron

Hi all,

Don't know if I'm missing something obvious but I'm unable to log in to the Skoda Connect desktop portal. I've already created an account and clicked the email verification link. However, whenever I try to login I enter my credentials, then allow the page to use my location. After that, all that is displayed is a 'Skoda Connect loading' message, with no further activity. I'm able to log into the app, so my password seems ok. Any advice would be great.

Hi jjc, thanks for your reply. When I go through the activation in the infotainment it asks for an activation/authentication code (can't remember the exact wording). I read somewhere that I get this code from the Skoda Connect portal, which is why I'm trying to log into it, with no luck yet.