Picked up my car today.

Good looking car, but I'm biased as I have the same. Think it looks good in white. Is it a dsg? If so it will be transformed with a pedal box. Enjoy the car 

2 hours ago, beerok said:

It’s the 6 speed manual. 
I had a DSG before and prefer manual. 

Great cars though. 

I have a white 6 speed manual one too, mine has mudflaps, rear bumper protector and a westfalia detachable towbar added from standard.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Being slightly cheeky if you are only allowed to travel 5 miles from your home in Wales or has Wrexham moved to England. Nice car BTW.

You are quite right I shouldn’t have gone. I’ve not broken the rules at all except for work. My daughter hasn’t even seen her fiancé who lives in Bolton. I am sorry if this causes offence to you. 

12 minutes ago, beerok said:

You are quite right I shouldn’t have gone. I’ve not broken the rules at all except for work. My daughter hasn’t even seen her fiancé who lives in Bolton. I am sorry if this causes offence to you. 

Not offended I've had to go to work as an essential worker for the past 3 months and it is odd that Welsh and Scottish Governments can't follow Westminster with their advice and use some common sense rather than hurt their own business and economy while expecting Westminster to help them out financially when they ask for yet more money. If I try to drive to Wales or Scotland for a holiday I could get fined or turned back as others have been. Mixed messages as usual from our Leaders of course. Not left our COUNTY since early February so quite familiar with lockdown.

13 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Not offended I've had to go to work as an essential worker for the past 3 months and it is odd that Welsh and Scottish Governments can't follow Westminster with their advice and use some common sense rather than hurt their own business and economy while expecting Westminster to help them out financially when they ask for yet more money. If I try to drive to Wales or Scotland for a holiday I could get fined or turned back as others have been. Mixed messages as usual from our Leaders of course. Not left our COUNTY since early February so quite familiar with lockdown.

To balance out @beerok's excitement (nice car BTW :thumbup:) with your pick up observations, maybe he didn't know that you were going to work at the same time as telling people on Briskoda that you had CV19! :wondering:

40 minutes ago, john999boy said:

To balance out @beerok's excitement (nice car BTW :thumbup:) with your pick up observations, maybe he didn't know that you were going to work at the same time as telling people on Briskoda that you had CV19! :wondering:

But I didn't John as many pointed out at the time I wasn't tested so it must have been the flu.

1 hour ago, john999boy said:

30 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

But I didn't John as many pointed out at the time I wasn't tested so it must have been the flu.

To be honest if you weren’t tested that doesn’t mean you didn’t have it. We all have responsibilities and opinions. We need to help each other. 
With so much anxiety people are facing I think the rule of thumb is ‘ BE NICE!’

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, beerok said:

To be honest if you weren’t tested that doesn’t mean you didn’t have it. We all have responsibilities and opinions. We need to help each other. 
With so much anxiety people are facing I think the rule of thumb is ‘ BE NICE!’

People on here are selective who they decide to be nice to. This you will observe given enough time. Had I did what you did I would have been heavily criticised.