New Kodiaq on order since March, anyone care to guess when it'll be built?

10 minutes ago, GMC92 said:

Not to bothered, it's a lease vehicle. Private plate going on anyway. Car was meant to be here in June, Covid and all that. 

Fair enough... I use a private plate as well which is one reason I wasn't bothered about buying an 'old' plated car, but I buy rather than lease so the discount covered the extra depreciation. 

Enjoy :)

Finally spoke to someone at my dealership who knows what's going on (not the salesman!) - and it turns out my car is arriving with them TODAY!

So - I've told them to keep it for another couple of weeks and I'll have it on the 1st with the new Reg! 😀

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Balloon said:

Finally spoke to someone at my dealership who knows what's going on (not the salesman!) - and it turns out my car is arriving with them TODAY!

So - I've told them to keep it for another couple of weeks and I'll have it on the 1st with the new Reg! 😀

Good news. I keep getting worried that all the increasing infections all over Europe will end up putting some sort of delay on mine. 

it’s weird when I ordered in June I wasn’t particularly bothered when it came as I still like my Touran. Now I know I’m getting a new car my Touran has started to annoy me and I guess I just want the newness.  

Ive will have had the Touran for 3 and a half years on the 1st of September. The longest I’ve ever had a car 😬 

I have a car at last! Okay it's not the one I ordered originally but it's got a wheel at each corner and does most of what I want it to. A couple of weeks ago I spoke to the salesman again and was quoted a delivery time of October/November, a whole seven or eight months after I originally ordered it. Fed up with getting fobbed off I went online and noticed that the Sportline was on offer with a better APR and almost double the dealer contribution available. This got me interested so I had a look on the dealer's site and saw that they had one available that suited my needs. I spoke with the salesman again and long story short I now have a brand new Sportline 190 PS 4x4 TDI  DSG in Race Blue sitting on my drive. It came with a few options that I didn't know I needed such as a panoramic sunroof which I love, spacesaver which I originally ordered and Adaptive Cruise. All in it came in at slightly more per month than my original SEL with a grand extra deposit from me. 

I have to say I absolutely love the car and am SO glad I got the Sportline as it's a very pretty looking car with some lovely shiny and pointless bits on it that I never knew I needed. The alcantara seats are fab and I'm like a child at Christmas with the interior LED colour changing lights. Who knew I needed such things on a car? Anyway, I'm as happy as Larry with it and as all good(!) car adverts say, it drives superb. 😉🙄😄

I've had my current Audi A3 for nearly 9 years now - so definitely looking forward to a change. Going to see my Kodiaq at the dealership on Saturday to sit in it and make "broom broom" noises... then going back in on the 1st to drive it away!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new car, @MillyMcMophead - I was tempted to go for a stock vehicle to take advantage of the finance, but with all the options we'd decided we "needed" (???) - and having waited this long already - we thought we may as well stick with it!

6 minutes ago, Austrianscot said:

My car is with the dealer in Ayr. I’m collecting it on the 1st with a nice new 70 plate. 

I guess they must make Uk Kodiaq’ s in  batches and mine got built along with all of you

This is where I collected mine 2 weeks ago👌

29 minutes ago, GMC92 said:

This is where I collected mine 2 weeks ago👌

Good stuff, I stay up in Glasgow but have been pretty impressed with them so far so happy to travel down to Ayr. I work with a few people that live in Ayr and they seem to have a good reputation in the town. 

23 minutes ago, Balloon said:

I took my 7 year old daughter down to the dealership at the weekend to sit in the new car - she loved it and is now as excited as I am (if not more so) to pick it up on the 1st!

😀

Excellent , my 6 year old is also looking forward the new car. She is especially looking forward to the interior LED lights and making them pink 😂 

Mind you, she has already started to shed tears for our Touran and how she doesn’t want her car to go to another family and why can’t we just have both 😂 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Austrianscot said:

Happy new Kodiaq day for me, ordered on 3rd of June and got it today. Pleased with that. Done my first 100 miles and really enjoying it so far. 

28669E2B-103C-4282-9778-E60F7604001C.jpeg

Very nice.  What spec is that?

Cheers,

Paul

1 minute ago, Austrianscot said:

hi, it’s an 1.5tsi DSG , SE DRIVE, racing blue. 

i have added a couple of options on the inside for the kids (blinds and trays). 

Any chance of some pics of the interior?  My 1.5TSi SE Drive in Quartz Grey (The outgoing Octavia is in Race Blue and i wanted a change although I really like the Kodiaq in Race Blue) is sitting in Emden waiting on allocation to a ship.

Cheers,

Paul

22 minutes ago, ceepan said:

Any chance of some pics of the interior?  My 1.5TSi SE Drive in Quartz Grey (The outgoing Octavia is in Race Blue and i wanted a change although I really like the Kodiaq in Race Blue) is sitting in Emden waiting on allocation to a ship.

Cheers,

Paul

D83E19E2-039B-442F-BF6E-620F52DB2390.jpeg

22 minutes ago, ceepan said:

Cheers,

Paul

D69F075C-DAA7-48A2-840C-6A252C15C448.jpeg

• Thanks 1