my ride on 17``

Looks good! :thumbup:

I was gonna go for those OZ's in 17's. Is your car lowered too? Definitely like these wheels on the car now, just looks a little high.

Looks good! :thumbup:

I was gonna go for those OZ's in 17's. Is your car lowered too? Definitely like these wheels on the car now' date=' just looks a little high.[/quote']

i have not lowered this car i was thinking about it but now its really stiff and i dont know if its gonna be even more,

some of our streets looks like they were hit by an asteroid.

thats way i dont want to go lower

I like it a lot, and you have a similar thing to me - heavily tinted rear windows, nothing on the front - Do you have laws on front tints like we have here?

I love the wheels, and the plate. :thumbup:

If you add me to MSN and send me the video file, I'll host it and link to it. :)

Nice alloys :thumbup:

p.s do you own an axe?

hahaha

at first i was thinking why axe,but after couple secs i find out why,

i hit just little big a parking rail,so i will have it fixed soon i hope when its dirty you hardly see it,just if is clean like on the pic

i clocked it at 6.9 then 7.1. quick bit of kit. need to bust me a remap

as an ex super leggy owner im not so keen on the new ultra leegy rims. sorry dude

hi

thats fine,

but i was clocked it i think 100 times and i had 6,7most of the time.it depends how you press the start u have to do it when it starts to accelerate.

but it doesent matter the main thing is ,that its for sure under 7 sec.

bey

Here's the infamous video for everyone to download. Its a 0 - 100 clip' date=' done in about 7.5 to 8 seconds. :eek:

[url']http://altarmoore.com/jason/0%20-100%20006.mpg[/url]

I would say 7,5 to 8 seconds too.

In the video car starts to move at 2.5s marker.

With 17" 205-215/40, 100km/h is bout 104km/h on the speedometer (measured in my own car with GPS), because of the angle of the camera, when the speedo shows about 106-107km/h its actually at 104km/h.

In the video 106km/h is at 10+ second marker.

(10+)s - 2.5s = (7,5+)seconds, video doesn`t lie :P