Spare wheel foam

Evening all, I have purchased a spare (18" space saver) as I only had the gunk kit.

Could any of you provide the part number for the foam that sits inside, where the tools/jack would locate.

Thanks in advance 

Just for interest, this will not fit a 16" full size spare without a fair amount of fettling, you have to chop half the bottom off and remove bits from the side. This part number was fitted to a 2016 1.4tsi sel with 18" space saver.http://www.catcar.info/audivw/?lang=en&l=c3RzPT17IjEwIjoiQnJhbmQiLCIyMCI6IlNLT0RBIiwiNDAiOiJPY3RhdmlhIEV1cm9wZSIsIjUwIjoiMjAxOSIsIjYwIjoiQWNjZXNzb3JzIiwiNzAiOiIwMTIwMCJ9fHxzdD09NzB8fGJyYW5kPT1za3x8bWFya2V0PT1DWnx8bWRsPT1PQ1QgIHx8RXBpcz09ODA1fHxFaW5zYXR6PT0yMDE5fHxNYWluR3JvdXA9PTB8fEJpbGR0YWZlbD09MDEyMDB8fEdyYWZpaz09MDAxMjAwNzQ2

IMG_20200828_084801.jpg

Edited by peter3197
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lyminton said:

5E0093860C £50 Full tool kit, foam, jack, wrench, bolt to hold wheel to the boot floor etc...

This is the very thing I've just ordered as I've also just got myself an 18" space saver wheel. It's arriving later today so will you know how it all fits 

On 28/08/2020 at 11:48, slicendice said:

This is the very thing I've just ordered as I've also just got myself an 18" space saver wheel. It's arriving later today so will you know how it all fits 

Please do let us know, I will order soon.

14 hours ago, slicendice said:

All sorted! Fits great...this is the wheel and insert installed:

spare-wheel-1.jpg

spare-wheel-2.jpg

Brilliant, thanks. I will get ordering.

@slicendice @DEZMONDE I see you both have vRS models, is the 18” space saver an OEM part? If so do you have a part number to hand?

Looking at doing the same. My goo is out of date and Skoda wanted nearly £50 for a new bottle. Needless to say, at the same price, the replacement tool kit/foam insert is a no brainier.

Just need the correct space saver.

20 hours ago, CookieMonster87 said:

@slicendice @DEZMONDE I see you both have vRS models, is the 18” space saver an OEM part? If so do you have a part number to hand?

Looking at doing the same. My goo is out of date and Skoda wanted nearly £50 for a new bottle. Needless to say, at the same price, the replacement tool kit/foam insert is a no brainier.

Just need the correct space saver.

I haven't actually seen mine yet as I'm working away, and it was delivered to home.

I bought from the bay of e, 75 quids which seemed reasonable.

Will let you know the detail this weekend if you can wait, but hopefully you are sorted.

On 30/08/2020 at 13:37, DEZMONDE said:

Brilliant, thanks. I will get ordering.

I have Just put mine in, but I found the driver fit better underneath the jack handle, there is a cut out which seems to fit it perfectly. My wheel has the part number 5E0601011E. 3 1/2J X 18R  ET25.5 with 125/70/R18 tyre, it is not a continental tyre on this one either, it's a Maxxis but the tool kit is identical to slicendice's