Felicia electric window wiring

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out the wiring for the front electric windows in my 1999 Felicia Magic.  I've found the diagram provided here, but two of the connections on each side are just linked to numbered boxes (8, 10, 22, 23).  Does anyone have a record of what these connect to?

You'll have to understand how to read a wiring diagram.

See the consecutive numbers at the bottom of the wiring diagram?

The 'numbered boxes' point to a location in the diagram referenced by those numbers.

For instance, terminal T6k3 points to 22. You look at the bottom where it is 22 and go vertically up to meet box 8. Why 8? Because box 22 started above number 8 on the bottom row.

There is a page in the wiring diagrams that explains how to read them.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, that's very helpful! I haven't yet managed to find the explanation on how to read the diagrams unfortunately, I'm not sure if my collection of them is complete. 

Using my newfound knowledge, it seems that those two leads from both sides are connected to T10e/1 and T10e/8 respectively.  T10e is apparently a connector for optional equipment; some of the pins for it are described in the headlight washer wiring diagram:

PDF I have: optional_connector.thumb.png.adde64cde9f16209592af6557324094a.png

I'm not certain what the numbered rails along the top connect to, but according to the Haynes wiring info #15 may refer to the ignition switch in ignition position.  There is no mention of T10e/8 in any diagram that I can find, or in the Czech wiring diagram PDF that I have. Does anyone know what T10e/8 is connected to?

Additionally, the Czech PDF is the only searchable PDF that I have, and is how I managed to find the above diagram.  I don't suppose an English searchable PDF exists?

Alan

What exactly do you want to achieve? Just ask the questions in order.

PS

Pins 8, 9,10 of T10e connector for optional equipment are not used.

No English searchable wiring diagrams or factory manuals.

The numbers on the top rails are described in DIN72552 standard.

Edited by RicardoM
  • Like 1

Thanks both, that PDF in particular should come in handy in future!

@RicardoM I'm trying to figure out the purpose of all of the pins on the connector for the window regulator. The reason I want to know this is because I'm planning on constructing a replacement window controller, as I have an aftermarket mechanism on the driver's side which doesn't play well with the original electronics.

r_el_okna2_012v.jpg

Here is pin description from retrofit tutorial on feliciaklub.cz

Nahoru/dolu - up/down switch contacts.

Nezapojeno - not connected

Zapalovani - ignition switch

Cable colors:

RU - red 

CE - black

SE - grey

HN - brown