Independent Servicing West Sussex / Hants area?

QS Tuning in Haywards Heath I'd highly recommend. Only ever received excellent service from them, incredible knowledge and expertise. They're also a tuning shop so they know their way around all the models.

Appreciate it's a bit of a mission from Chichester, but is a good option.

Edited by Ads230

21 hours ago, Ads230 said:

QS Tuning in Haywards Heath I'd highly recommend. Only ever received excellent service from them, incredible knowledge and expertise. They're also a tuning shop so they know their way around all the models.

Appreciate it's a bit of a mission from Chichester, but is a good option.

16 hours ago, PetrolDave said:

When we lived in Southampton I always used to take not only our Skodas but also my Audi RS4 to Abtech AVSS http://www.abtechavssltd.com/ who are based in Totton.

Was hoping for something a little closer to Chichester but thank you anyway.

Had enough of the rip off prices at my local dealer. Was trying to get my mother's Citigo serviced. It does about 1000 miles a year and only really needs an oil change and MOT (plus you could also argue brake fluid but I was going to leave an extra year). They want just short of £300 based on the new servicing tariffs!!! Must have stated three times I only wanted an oil service -"that will be our minor service at £185 Sir!"  No, I don't want the minimal number of cursory checks that you will do for that - I just want an oil change. "Yes, sir, that's our minor service..."  and so it went on. In the end I told them I'd go elsewhere! My mum, in her late 70's, would have just accepted all the bull**** and paid up.

My Octy is due in a few months - and according to the fancy new service matrix needs pretty much everything for about £420 - under the old tariffs it would have been £329....  sorry but that is too much.

17 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

@bouff34 have you tried a service centre instead, they have no Skoda BS to dish out, they just do the work & I've found them to be on the customer's side a lot more than the dealers

Sorry, what do you mean by a service centre? Any particular ones?

I just used euroskoda in worthing for a 5yr service. Was cheaper than the skoda fixed price menu and they were pretty quick (I waited). First time I've used them but seemed OK other than tried to upsell me a brake fluid change (I had just checked it and didn't need) and air filter (I put a new one in myself last year). I think it's just standard practice...

Edited by robs12

16 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

If you go on the Skoda website to book a service, you find an option to include Service Centres 

Sorry, I don't seem to get that option on the website?

16 hours ago, robs12 said:

I just used euroskoda in worthing for a 5yr service. Was cheaper than the skoda fixed price menu and they were pretty quick (I waited). First time I've used them but seemed OK other than tried to upsell me a brake fluid change (I had just checked it and didn't need) and air filter (I put a new one in myself last year). I think it's just standard practice...

Euroskoda is the same company as Azur - or at least it used to be so wasn't really inclined to use them but thanks anyway!