What radio do I have?

T00mm

If that's a MY21 Karoq, it looks like a MIB3 Amundsen. (But how did you get the system info page, I can't find it on mine!)

And if it's in a 2017 Octavia, it could be a MIB2 Amundsen?

If you download the appropriate owner's manual for your car it should show you pictures of the Amundsen or Columbus satnav systems that could be fitted to your car.

Chris

Edited by CJJE

2 hours ago, CJJE said:

If that's a MY21 Karoq, it looks like a MIB3 Amundsen. (But how did you get the system info page, I can't find it on mine!)

And if it's in a 2017 Octavia, it could be a MIB2 Amundsen?

If you download the appropriate owner's manual for your car it should show you pictures of the Amundsen or Columbus satnav systems that could be fitted to your car.

Chris

It's a MY21 Karoq!

Thank you.

Amundsen is useful to know.

To get to the settings you need to press menu and then scroll to settings and then system information

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, agedbriar said:

Looks identical to my Bolero.

2020-12-07_010425.png

But has the NAV button and satnav, so is an Amundsen. (And the system info in the OPs pic is identical to my Amundsen.)

Chris