new lights.

dont hold back mate!:D

You did ask..

Firstly, I will confess to hating all those round Lexus copy type lights. Ferrari did the real proper round lights, but those I,m afraid look like Morris Minor rejects.

But then as long as you're happy that all that matters

As said, it's your car so if your happy with them then it doesn't matter a t*ss what the rest of us think - however...

..I dont like them (sorry).

I think they just dont suit the car, they dont integrate well with the general angular/straight lines of the car, Skoda paid someone a lot of money to design the originals to fit in and blend with the overall style of the car,the lines of the originals will match up to other parts of the car.

The emptyness round the actual lenses doesn't look right to me either, personally the only cars that look any good with these 'Lexus' style lights are....... 'Lexus'

Usually I'm not a fan of lexus type lights, but I think that those look pretty smart! :)

I think that if they're blended into the body they could look even better, but tbh I havn't seen them in the flesh so they may look pretty smooth already. Don't think it'd work on my green furby though. :D

well thats a mixed bag! but exactly what i expected. if everyone liked the same things our furbies would all look the same....how boring!:rolleyes:

P.S anyone know of a ferrari dealer in durham?:D

daz:thumbup:

Usually I'm not a fan of lexus type lights, but I think that those look pretty smart! :)

I think that if they're blended into the body they could look even better, but tbh I havn't seen them in the flesh so they may look pretty smooth already. Don't think it'd work on my green furby though. :D[/quote

the lights do blend into the line of the boot which i wasnt expecting so some thought has been put into them at least!:)