Skoda fabia vrs mk1

Why not have a look at build threads on

here? There have been plenty of modified vRS thats mods were well documented, might give you some ideas. A lot of people would get a rarb as one of their first mods, I have one ordered for my mk2 fabia although it'll fit a mk1 or a mk2. How olds your vRS? How many miles does it have? have the console bushes been done? Just replacing drop links and worn out bushes can make a world of difference, especially when a cars coming up in age/miles. For the most part it depends on what you want to get out of the car, but it doesnt make much sense to me to go out and put a bigger turbo on your car if the suspensions knackered.

Not much else I can really add though, its moreso stuff i've picked up lurking on here and my own (albeit limited) knowledge from messing around with my own cars. Good luck with the car by the way, if you are planning on doing any mods you can always make a thread in the fabia projects section.

Start by seeing what's not working as well as it should. Boost leaks, intercoolers with holes in, sticky turbo vanes, electronic issues, worn bushes. That might point you in the direction of what to uprate first. 

I found the rear ARB worked well on my old Ibiza, I'm not so convinced it's doing anything useful on my Fabia

My car currently is a stage 1 map.

Ive accumulated parts over the past couple of years, Ive got a hybrid PD150 turbo, Forge FMIC, Sachs SRE clutch, Full Milltek including decat downpipe and PD150 head bolts.

Like others have said, work your way through the suspension components as I have, Bilstein B12 kit, Jabba RARB, Forge rear strut brace, Seat sport front strut brace, Cupra consoles, power flex ARB and front arm bushes, Meyle HD drop links.

That'll start you off.

Edited by RallyeSport77