Best time to buy a new car

match14

So it’s been a while since I last changed my car, but I remember that the end of the financial quarter is a good time as dealer are usually looking to get there figures up. March represents the end of a quarter and the of financial year so seems a good time to buy.  However is it a good time to place on order at the end of March or to order now for delivery before end of March?

well it seems like a good time to get a seat arona here! 

there are loads of1yr old, 1 owner, delivery milage (10-50km...) being sold off.

as in 1 dealer told swmbo he would give 5500 off the sticker price of any of the 6 aronas he has - all marked about 4-5 grand under the new list price - with her 2013 citigo... 

they were all fleet replacement vehicles for car hire companies last year that end up never being used due to the lockdowns and lack of tourism. another dealer down the road has 3, one of them is registered 150 vehicles after one in dealership A.

so if in the market for a new car but cant afford one - have a look at the as new but 1 yr old stock available...