Love the new car

Well it has been a few months so thought I should write a few lines regarding my Superb estate.....

Body colour. It really has grown on me! Unusual, different and an eye catcher on a sunny day when the gold flecks come to life.

Drive. Wow! Smooth, quiet and squeak free. It has all the poke that I will ever need.

Inside. Much better finish than my old Passat. So comfortable and this the first time I have had heated seats. More space than I know what to do with. Plenty of storage areas. It would be better if the rear view mirror turned darker than it does as I can still be dazzled by lorries and vans. 

This is a lovely car to drive. I think I have chosen well and hope for many enjoyable years in it.

The only real negatives I have are with the Skoda dealership that (I believe) mis-sold the car to me regarding it's warranty. After only a few weeks of ownership, I had to pay for new key fob batteries because they were going flat and it was the only I would be able to drive the new car. When the engine battery died (not flat) on January the 2nd, it started with an argument with the dealership salesman! Perhaps I should give an account of this incident in the dealership section?

Thanks for your interest,

Benjum

4 hours ago, Benjum said:

The only real negatives I have are with the Skoda dealership that (I believe) mis-sold the car to me regarding it's warranty. After only a few weeks of ownership, I had to pay for new key fob batteries because they were going flat and it was the only I would be able to drive the new car. When the engine battery died (not flat) on January the 2nd, it started with an argument with the dealership salesman! Perhaps I should give an account of this incident in the dealership section?

That is terrible service, sorry to hear of it. What would a couple of batteries for your keys of cost them? What good will would it have earned them and their reputation. I think you should do the community a favour and fully share your experience.

22 minutes ago, Westbury63 said:

That is terrible service, sorry to hear of it. What would a couple of batteries for your keys of cost them? What good will would it have earned them and their reputation. I think you should do the community a favour and fully share your experience.

It has killed it for me I'm afraid. I do think others need to know.

2 minutes ago, Benjum said:

It has killed it for me I'm afraid. I do think others need to know.

I have only ever left two bad reviews. Mainly, I am happy to just not got 'there' again, but sometimes you just have to name and shame. It isn't a nice thing to do, although some folk seem to live to give bad reviews, but for the greater good.

I was treated in a shocking way on an Approved Used car by Marshall early last year. Car supplied in a dangerous condition, bad clutch and a whole host of other problems. Put simply, they lied. The complaint was brushed aside, even at group franchise director level. Too big to care and I advise everyone to avoid.