EZ Car Care Products - any good?

nutters_uclan

They are a decent range of budget products - some people like, some dislike.

Personally - i like the Sleek interior dressing, their GTR Glue and Tar is also good.

I also still use their Fallout remover and used the Slick tyre dressing but this is now EOL.

I bought a couple of the "kits" early days and found the products i like; then grabbed 5L tubs when on sale. :thumbup:

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, samuir1974 said:

They are a decent range of budget products - some people like, some dislike.

Personally - i like the Sleek interior dressing, their GTR Glue and Tar is also good.

I also still use their Fallout remover and used the Slick tyre dressing but this is now EOL.

I bought a couple of the "kits" early days and found the products i like; then grabbed 5L tubs when on sale. :thumbup:

Hope this helps.

It does, thanks. I guess, like most car care ranges, there are some good items and some weaker ones. 

I need a new set of buckets anyway, which would set me back about £20, so I will probably get decent value out of the offer.

• Like 1

Been using EZ for a long time now, even sold some of my other brand detailing stuff as I really like the EZ products.

Supercharged Shampoo (Slick & full of suds) A little goes a long way. 5*

GTR Glue & Tar (Very Powerful) 5*

Sleek Interior (Leaves a non greasy but instant satin dry finish & smells lovely too) 5*

Lotus & Clarity glass cleaners (Safe on window tints & great at cleaning glass) 5*

Chrome Spray Wax (Very glossy look, easy to apply & not only repeals but nice beads too) 5*

Gloss Boss QD (I use this in-between washes, mainly to aid with drying) I have used this also to boost protection with an existing wax. 5*

Voodoo (I've not used yet, just in my arsenal) so I can't comment on it. (I can't rate it yet)

I don't use anything else from EZ so I can't comment on them but a friend of mine uses their SI02 ceramic wax & is always banging on at me to try it, trouble is!!! I have a few waxes (from the Jayswax range) & I want to finish them off before getting sucked in to the detailing bug again :D especially as I've not been so active with it like I use to be but still do enjoy it, it's now just a time to time thing for me, well as before it was always every 1-2 weeks at least being outside cleaning/detailing etc. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BATVANVRS said:

Been using EZ for a long time now, even sold some of my other brand detailing stuff as I really like the EZ products.

Supercharged Shampoo (Slick & full of suds) A little goes a long way. 5*

GTR Glue & Tar (Very Powerful) 5*

Sleek Interior (Leaves a non greasy but instant satin dry finish & smells lovely too) 5*

Lotus & Clarity glass cleaners (Safe on window tints & great at cleaning glass) 5*

Chrome Spray Wax (Very glossy look, easy to apply & not only repeals but nice beads too) 5*

Gloss Boss QD (I use this in-between washes, mainly to aid with drying) I have used this also to boost protection with an existing wax. 5*

Voodoo (I've not used yet, just in my arsenal) so I can't comment on it. (I can't rate it yet)

I don't use anything else from EZ so I can't comment on them but a friend of mine uses their SI02 ceramic wax & is always banging on at me to try it, trouble is!!! I have a few waxes (from the Jayswax range) & I want to finish them off before getting sucked in to the detailing bug again :D especially as I've not been so active with it like I use to be but still do enjoy it, it's now just a time to time thing for me, well as before it was always every 1-2 weeks at least being outside cleaning/detailing etc. 

Thanks for the detailed assessment pal, I appreciate that. I think I'll have a go with EZ through the current deal they've got going.

• Like 2

On 23/02/2021 at 22:53, nutters_uclan said:

Thanks for the detailed assessment pal, I appreciate that. I think I'll have a go with EZ through the current deal they've got going.

Nice one B) I'm sure you will be happy with their products & do let us know what you think! good or bad :thumbup:

I grabbed a cheap sample of the EZ Graphene Wax from their eBay outlet a couple of weeks back.

Only a 50ml tub; but got it at half the web price. Tried it out on Sunday - not bad at all i must say.

Easy to use and great gloss, extremely slick finish too. :thumbup:

Unsure on durability claims though.

EZ-Graphene1.png

Edited by samuir1974
image update

23 hours ago, samuir1974 said:

I grabbed a cheap sample of the EZ Graphene Wax from their eBay outlet a couple of weeks back.

Only a 50ml tub; but got it at half the web price. Tried it out on Sunday - not bad at all i must say.

Easy to use and great gloss, extremely slick finish too. :thumbup:

Unsure on durability claims though.

Keep up posted on that...what are the claims for durability?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nutters_uclan said:

Keep us posted on that...what are the claims for durability?

I think its claimed 6 months; longer if layered (2 coats) and then well maintained.

I dont think i'll be able to validate that timescale; but for gloss levels and ease of use alone - i'd recommend it, especially at eBay clearance prices. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...