VRS Bumper protector

CDPIOW

15 hours ago, jjm_vrs said:

The site isn't using SSL, so isn't secure and all information you put in there isn't encrypted. I wouldn't advise putting in any personal details never mind any payment details on that site.   Incidentally anytime I've put anything in the basket they don't seem to deliver to the UK due to the items being too heavy! 

Yes...same scenario when I try and checkout re items being to heavy and to call Helpline 

• 3 weeks later...

RGM Automotive now have a bumper protector for the estate, I've emailed to get confirmation if it fits the VRS too.  https://rgmautomotive.co.uk/product/rgm-abs-rearguard-rbp1313-octavia-estate-combi-3-2020/

Does anyone have one of these fitted on the mk4 (saloon or estate)?  Would be good to see a photo of how they look with the boot open, interested to see if they cover the whole of the top part of the bumper 

2 hours ago, jjm_vrs said:

RGM Automotive now have a bumper protector for the estate, I've emailed to get confirmation if it fits the VRS too.  https://rgmautomotive.co.uk/product/rgm-abs-rearguard-rbp1313-octavia-estate-combi-3-2020/

Does anyone have one of these fitted on the mk4 (saloon or estate)?  Would be good to see a photo of how they look with the boot open, interested to see if they cover the whole of the top part of the bumper 

RGM have replied and have confirmed that this does not fit the VRS estate.

• 8 months later...

Just in reply to this, Milotec.de have released a rear bumper protector for the Mk4 Octavia VRS now. Also have released a rear diffuser (is compatible with the electric fold away tow hitch too). Have mailed them to get a quote for shipping. Link is below

https://milotec.de/Milotec-Ladekantenschutz-passend-fuer-Octavia-IV-Combi-RS-Combi-ABS-schwarz-Klavierlack::3965.html

1236A237-2187-4FFA-AFAA-AFEBF68DEE80.jpeg

• 1 year later...
On 26/02/2021 at 17:42, FlyingGecko said:

Try Richard Grant Mouldings, Leighton Buzzard.  They're at  rgmautomotive.co.uk  , I suggest phoning them. They already have one for th ehatch, and should be able to tell you if it fits the vRS.  I've had five from them over the years for our Skodas - very helpful people, good prices, and the packaging even says which of their staff did the final trimming. I've had silver, matt black, and carbon fibre effect. 

Tried RGM today 01/03/2023 for a protector for nice shiny Octavia VRs, it seems that it’s the only car in the bl***y country they don’t make one for.  They MAY be producing one in the summer!   I think they are waiting for the new Mk vi to come out in 10 years time.

• 10 months later...

The Milotec one costs €92 delivered to the UK. That equates to approximately £79-80. (13.01.2024)

That's for a bit of strengthened plastic. Nah, you could get some protective film for £20 a roll, whilst it won't have the same aesthetic look, it's a lot cheaper and easy to remove and replace.