Skoda fabia 1.2htp turbo project

Bhsm

Hello! 

I build turbo and intercooler on my fabia 1.2htp..

Is it someone out there who have a ecu map or something that can work with this setup? 

Runs about 0.5-0.7 bar turbo boost. 

It goes in limp mode when its goes too high on rpm...

Its totally home build😆

IMG_20210226_150927.jpg

Hehe, ok mk1 then😂👌 its Just for fun🤷‍♂️ lets see how Long it will work. Why not try something that no one else trying. Me and my friend used 24hours on this build because we was borred so... Hope someone have dine the same and have a answer☺️ thanks man. 

• Like 1

I will do vcds scan tomorrow. I give it more fuel with my chip program i think it gjetting enough fuel. I think maybe map sensor on air intake manifoil miss understanding when it get boost not vaccum. 

I gonna update her after vcds check. 

I have only checked with a bad diagnostic program. 

11 BHP, are you KIDDING me!

From 64 to 75 on a N/A 1.2, what the hell are they smoking? Whatever it is they're obviously rolling it up using gullible idiots money for the rolling papers.

I would definitely check which ECU you have before giving them any of your rolling papers!

Hahaha, i see what you mean. 

But i use ecm titanium too tune, and i have given this car more fuel. So iknow i can map it but how much you can take out is not so much i think. 

I have Siemens simos 9.1.

I think the stupidity in this post is killing my brain cells off, you have nothing controlling boost, I doubt that a 1.2 HTP even has the capability to spool that turbo up to make it efficient you need a tiny turbo to generate any really gains , would be more fun supercharging it 

If it makes choo choo noises it was worth it. 

But yeh that turbo looks way to big for that engine. Do you know the make/size of the turbo?. What kind of wastegate setup do you have?. Boost control?, Injectors?, Wideband ?. 

The turbo is coming from 1.6tdi Peugeot partner. Its no problem too spool it up with this turbo. 

Its Just for fun. 

On top it makes 0.7bar and it makes 0.2bar on 2.500rpm and over it Just goes up. 

Everything is original on engine🙈

Im driving without the lambda now, have too buy a New because the old was broken. 

Its No problem too take it too red limit in 1gear. 2gear too 5000 then it goes in epc mode. I will update when i gate new lambda in, think it will work much better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's a shame your engine isn't an earlier  (AZQ code) 1.2/12v or it would already have a wideband precat oxygen sensor.  I recently noticed that the BME code version reverted to binary sensing. Had always wondered up until then what the difference was.

The PCV system may be a problem for this set-up.  Expect seals to pop and oil to leak. :)

1 hour ago, Wino said:

It's a shame your engine isn't an earlier  (AZQ code) 1.2/12v or it would already have a wideband precat oxygen sensor.  I recently noticed that the BME code version reverted to binary sensing. Had always wondered up until then what the difference was.

The PCV system may be a problem for this set-up.  Expect seals to pop and oil to leak. :)

For sure its not that engine with wideband.:notme: No leaking yet, time will show. 

Maybe we Mount one wideband with display to see. 

15 minutes ago, TMB said:

Love the noise :biggrin:

Yeah Nice noise:inlove:

I would expect the stock injectors are maxed out, and map/maf probably isn't suitable for boost. also driving with no o2 sensor isnt good. 

Putting a turbo on any engine is always fun times.

20 hours ago, Gt4thomas said:

I would expect the stock injectors are maxed out, and map/maf probably isn't suitable for boost. also driving with no o2 sensor isnt good. 

Putting a turbo on any engine is always fun times.

Yeah i think so too. O2 sensor will be fitted soon. 

Yeah its always funny

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Jaystu said:

We are waiting for an update!

Still going strong! Gonna update a little bit when im home from work. 2weeks left. 

33 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

It's probably blown up already, those engines are constructed from very cheap materials, the conrods will be the weakest link.

No problems yet. Have been driven like 2000km now