Needed

Hello, back into skoda ownership after 5 years away driving an audi.  Previous skoda was a mk1 option vrs this time im in a 2012 superb elegance 2 0 tdi 170 estate. Only had it a week,loving it so far. Got a few questions:-

1 Anyone got a 18 space saver and jack & tools set available 

2 anyone got a superb owners handbook 

3 how dya work the folding mirrors?

I'm in Liverpool but can travel as I travel to somerset via m6 & m5 regularly. 

Cheers 

20210302_174808.jpg

Edited by tow76

To fold the mirrors, either turn the mirror knob to the fold symbol, or hold down the lock button on the remote when locking, and it will fold in.

When you start the car they'll unfold.

• Like 1

For the spare the steel wheel I have is a 7.5J x16” ET45 with a 205/55/16 tyre. It came with my car. May help your search. I bet a 6.5j will also fit.

My mirrors alao fold fold in and out by hand which is nice when you want to just do one temporary. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can get a handbook as pdf download. Ebay and gumtree are probably more useful to get a spare kit. Standard is 16". For 18" you have to remove the spacer ring from your boot floor cover.