Iphone or Android

whitevx

I dont know if this topic has Been covered previously, so sorry if it has.

Im looking at replacing my current Samsung S10 and was curious how many people with Koroqs have either an iPhone or Android.

That being the case what model phone and how do you find it with the phone integration of the radio system in your vehicle.

Thank you

I currently have an android Huawei mate 20x that I'm replacing with a recently ordered Samsung S21 ultra and also have an iPhone se for my work mobile. 

My personal preference is Android. Much better imo for customisation etc. That said I prefer the layout of apple carplay over android auto. 

• Like 1

OnePlus 7T.  Works fine but I prefer just to use the phone part of the infotainment system, I don't bother with Android Auto, nor Google Maps for directions.  Both work OK but I use the radio and my music is on a 128Gb SD card, and I use the inbuilt navigation.

• Like 1

As far as receiving and answering calls go when the radio is on there are no problems either end of the conversation using my MOTO G7 (Android) connected by bluetooth.

• Like 1

Samsung Note 10+ fits in the cubby hole connected with a right angle plug USB cable. I can close the cubby hole cover and it's out of site. Android Auto works well, used mostly for Google Maps, Spotify and phone calls.

7 hours ago, silentjeff said:

Samsung Note 10+ fits in the cubby hole connected with a right angle plug USB cable. I can close the cubby hole cover and it's out of site. Android Auto works well, used mostly for Google Maps, Spotify and phone calls.

Does yours have the recharge pad or you didn't go for that option ? 

Mine has the recharge pad hence why I don't use a cable or does using a cable give you easier access to your stored music etc ?