Phone holder between seats

Picking up a used 2019 octavia techniques this week.  Notice the phone holder thingy is missing.  Do all models come with this small accessory, have iPhone....may ask them to include it....likely nicked from the forecourt like a lot of things.

j

Mine came with it from the main dealers in Glasgow but can't say that I've ever particularly used it, phone usually in my pocket or maybe charging in USB socket with phone tucked in below sliding door bit.

Arh yes, there are two types - one is described as a "phone holder" and is useless for anything other than a 1990's Nokia and the other is called a "multimedia" holder.  You are looking for the multimedia holder version. 

Photo 1 - the useless GSM holder -

Useless GSM holder (standard)

Photo 2 is the Multimedia Holder - this is the one you want - both are genuine SKODA products:

Multimedia Holder - available from Kopacek in Czechia and theskodashop.co.uk (Horton Skoda)

Edited by varaderoguy

My Honor10 phone is mounted on a middle vent on the fascia with YOSH magnets. I opened up the GSM holder slot and could fit there ok. But I tend to use it as my satnav via Waze.

As above, it fits within one cup holder.

However the top of it protrudes a little. I tried to fit 2 (one in each cup holder) which won't work.

Got my car and it came with the useless one.  Think I won’t bother as think I wouldn’t use either as the sliding door bit under the ac controls looks fine for this.  
thanks anyway