Sport .

VWD

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/england-charged-uefa-over-laser-103717557.html

Personally I've no axe to grind as I'm in a mixed ( or partially so) marriage. I'm Scottish( not known for venturing afield to follow my team, as it's always a short term thing.). Swimbo is English, but from fisherfolk in Arbroath. But every year we sit apart to shout our team on. But to me this sort of thing ( laser pens in goalies eyes) , should get the team thrown out of the competition as a warning to the supporters. The Danish keeper did well to save the penalty. But would he have saved the follow on ,if the pen had not affected him?

Comments ,from the SPORTING folks.

Not fair to throw a team out because of one halfwit with a lazer pen ,its not the players fault,they need to scan the cctv find him and pop him in jail .

• Like 1

A certain section of the England 'fans' have behaved appallingly. Some MPs have been no better during the tournament either but my views on them aren't allowed. 

• Groan 1

I think throwing a team out because of the behaviour of one of their thousands of supporters is silly.

More than that, if it becomes standard practice, then I can foresee fans of rival teams play dress-up and get opposition teams kicked out of competitions.

Just punish the idiot with the laser, not the whole country.

• Like 1

perhaps ,the threat of a now crowd replay might stop this sort of thing, and also penalyt points to the team concerned.

• Groan 1