Bluetooth music streaming.

So, I was able to pair my phone with my Skoda Octavia 2 VRS from 2009, I can answer phone calls , search in my contacts list and make a call. But when I'm trying to stream music from my phone, it just won't work. 
I did select the BT-Audio after pressing the Media button. Then tried to play something on my phone but it won't stream to the car.
Do someone know what it might be? or how can I solve it?

This is how I do it:

Wait for phone to connect. Press the media button and then BT-audio.

Then play music from my phone, making sure the volume on my phone is turned up adequately.

Sometimes I have to press BT audio again for it to start coming through the speakers. 

Just tried that, doesn't work. I waited for the phone to connect. Then switched the media to BT-Audio and after that tried to play music. The music started playing thru my phone speakers. 
The thing I noticed is that my bluetooth connection is saying "calls only". I have a Samsung S20 btw if that helps in any way.

check what bluetooth module you have. it may not have streaaming ability. or your phone isnt detecting the headunit as an output device.

13 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

check what bluetooth module you have. it may not have streaaming ability. or your phone isnt detecting the headunit as an output device.

Yeah. Couldn't find anything under the seat. I might just not have one installed. But I still don't get how can I still connect my phone and use it for calls and not have it? I'm a newbie I could say but still, don't see any logic behind this

55 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

I'd say this is the problem right here,...

11 minutes ago, Rustynuts said:

I'd say this is the problem right here,...

I've seen the same model of head unit on youtube videos and they could do that. But as I said. I don't know much about this so it might be right. Thanks for the help.

What phone are you using. 

I know on Android you can look under the Bluetooth settings and see what services the phone is connected to (either calls, media or both).

Strange that the stereo displays the BT audio option though.

Have you tried completely deleting the pairing on both sides and starting from scratch?

2 minutes ago, Phil-E said:

What phone are you using. 

I know on Android you can look under the Bluetooth settings and see what services the phone is connected to (either calls, media or both).

Strange that the stereo displays the BT audio option though.

Have you tried completely deleting the pairing on both sides and starting from scratch?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20. 
When I'm connected to the car it says "only calls".
Deleted the pairing just on the phone and started from scratch. Not sure how to delete from the car.