Automatic gear shift handle

Hi @Bud totally disagree about the interior quality - my last two cars from new were Mercedes E class and Volvo S90  and the chrome and leather in my SE L  is no worse than those.

4 hours ago, Bud said:

Poor quality the same as the wheel centre caps, you might get it changed if lucky but the problem will return as the specifications for the item is poor.

2015 Car here mine also as new

• Like 1

No worse than other cars does not indicate it is good just means others are worse!

Maybe there is scope for differences in the specification or numerous vendors are making the part slightly differently, I don't know but as different people have different experience something's going wrong. I do not wear rings and find it has degraded as have the wheel centre caps.

On 30/03/2024 at 06:41, Nick_H said:

2015 Car here mine also as new

+1

Mine is MY17, still like new.

On 31/03/2024 at 18:22, Bud said:

No worse than other cars does not indicate it is good just means others are worse!

Maybe there is scope for differences in the specification or numerous vendors are making the part slightly differently, I don't know but as different people have different experience something's going wrong. I do not wear rings and find it has degraded as have the wheel centre caps.

Sorry I worded that very badly - what I was trying to say that my SEL interior leather and chrome is as good as a new Mercedes E Class and  a top of the range Volvo costing 50k+