EVHS Scheme

For some reason the Octavia iV doesn't appear ont he EVHS grant scheme, so the cost of fitting a charger at home is £350 above what it should be. Anyone else had advice on this?

Important incase people are on the phone to see that you are in Scotland.

http://bpchargemaster.com/scottish-grant-information

http://energysavingtrust.org.uk/grants-and-loans/domestic-charge-point-funding

?

Are they just slow in adding the Octavia iV to the list.  This has been the case with other models in the past.

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 13.00.06.png

Edited by e-Roottoot

I think it is due to the relatively small electric motor on the hybrid. I am not sure it is good value to get the charger anyway, given the relatively small improvement in charge time. You may be better of using the 3 pin plug version.👍

2 hours ago, AndyT60 said:

I think it is due to the relatively small electric motor on the hybrid. I am not sure it is good value to get the charger anyway, given the relatively small improvement in charge time. You may be better of using the 3 pin plug version.👍

I was thinking the same but chose to go with the thethered charger in the end. The 3 pin for me just isn't practical as I don't have anywhere to plug it in without keeping the front door open. 

15 hours ago, beasty54 said:

The 3 pin for me just isn't practical as I don't have anywhere to plug it in without keeping the front door open. 

Exterior 3 pin sockets (IP68 rated) are easily available which any competent electrician can fit.

@Finlayoman

The Enyaq is not on that Screenshot i took yesterday but the Citigo iV and Superb PHEV is.

Where is the current list with the Enyaq on it?

Vauxhall e-Corsa's were with Dealerships and customers and Vauxhall paid for the Home charger to be installed and yet for the grants they did not appear on the list and BP ChargeMaster were not interested in discussing installing charger with the grant when i was inquiring with them.

EDIT.

Got the Enyaq on the UK Website even though i could not find it on the Scottish Site for charger grants.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 08.43.05.png

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 08.43.50.png

Edited by e-Roottoot

1 hour ago, PetrolDave said:

Exterior 3 pin sockets (IP68 rated) are easily available which any competent electrician can fit.

This is true however, my thinking was that its not worth spending money on an external 3 pin plug just to replace with a proper charger when I inevitably switch to a full EV in the near future, obviously these circumstances won't apply to everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2021 at 21:17, ReddogVRSIV said:

5A6E28C2-31F6-4714-BEF9-F416AA467B1A.png

As per that picture, it was added at the start of May, but then (not mentioned in the page updates) was deleted from the list by the end of May.

Today - it's back on... but will it stay on the list this time...?