Karoq 20201.5dsg warning light.

johnnie89

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I get this quite often tbh. Once the SOS error has arrived I've also had the Satnav can go crazy on one occasion with its location completely wrong, but more often the infotainment gets stuck on Loading Profile. On that particular journey I had to put my mobile on the instrument cluster and use google maps. I will probably go and see the dealer about it shortly, but it's intermittent so no doubt going to be difficult to get anything done about it. 

I mentioned the SOS fault to my dealer when I was enquiring how to activate Android Auto wirelessly.

The dealer plugged in their diagnostic tool and reported that 'an SOS update' is required, as is an 'Infotainment update'

The Infotainment update may have a bearing on AA wireless. Dealer is also waiting for a response from Skoda technical dept.

• 11 months later...

I'm just reading this and feel happy I'm not alone.  

I have the loading profile message stuck on the screen in my 2019 Scala fairly often and it won't load the profile.  I can't find any way to force or install an update.

The dealer is getting the car on the 28th November.  I've asked previously to check the software is current as I don't seem to be able to update it myself. I've got no USB ports in the glove box, even though the dealer told me they are there. 

Just to feedback, my car went to the dealership for the Steering wheel issue (not detecting hands on wheel, bonging randomly, new wheel fitted) and they found there were several software updates needed (SOS and Infotainment). This fixed the SOS problem and the Infotainment/SatNav hasn't had a brain fart since either. Only 1 issue since which was unrelated (Oil temp sender broke, sluggish performance, yellow triangle)  but that was replaced. So far all is good.

• Like 1