Varaderoguy - disappearing off into the sunset

varaderoguy

Folks,

Due to personal illness and lack of job, I'm sadly having to sell my pride and joy - my MK3 Octavia Scout.  I've found a company in Morpeth who will buy the car from me.  It means I won't be around for much longer on the Forum.  I might drop in occasionally, but my involvement in Briskoda will be reducing as I don't have a car to report on.  There will still be a MK3 Fabia around....I might hover around there if I need to.

Thank you all who had helped, supported, commented and to those who I have slighty locked horns with in the past - its been a blast.

I wish you all well.

Thanks

Max

• Sad 1
  • Crying 1

12 minutes ago, varaderoguy said:

Folks,

Due to personal illness and lack of job, I'm sadly having to sell my pride and joy - my MK3 Octavia Scout.  I've found a company in Morpeth who will buy the car from me.  It means I won't be around for much longer on the Forum.  I might drop in occasionally, but my involvement in Briskoda will be reducing as I don't have a car to report on.  There will still be a MK3 Fabia around....I might hover around there if I need to.

Thank you all who had helped, supported, commented and to those who I have slighty locked horns with in the past - its been a blast.

I wish you all well.

Thanks

Max

Sorry to hear that you're going, Max. I think I speak on the behalf of everyone when I say that you're always welcome to stay, even if you're without your Octavia. I wish you the very best.:crying:

Edited by AnnoyingPentium
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear leaving this site as I always look forward to reading your advise. A real shame that someone so knowledgeable on Skoda, especially the Octavia scout, will no longer be sharing your immense wisdom. I for one will greatly miss you.

Good luck and I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...