Ordered

mdk1

• 5 months later...

Well today we cancelled our order, still no news if or when it might get built.

Dropped a deposit on a year old Tesla M3 Performance instead.

As an aside my dealer is saying to people wanting to order an Enyaq Coupe it could be three years!

23 hours ago, mdk1 said:

As an aside my dealer is saying to people wanting to order an Enyaq Coupe it could be three years!

I bloody well hope not. 🤬

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hope it's a good one Mike, I pulled out of my order for the Model 3 when I looked at the quality of them 😪 couldn't take the chance with a new order.

At least with a s/h car you know what you are getting, they certainly have the best batteries and motors available.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Hope it's a good one Mike, I pulled out of my order for the Model 3 when I looked at the quality of them 😪 couldn't take the chance with a new order.

At least with a s/h car you know what you are getting, they certainly have the best batteries and motors available.

Hi Martin.

it seems very well put together and no squeaks or rattles really pleased with it so far although only done about 200 miles. Will be out playing at the weekend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

imho Tesla best batteries, motors, performance...but the car built around them not worth the money.

much better cars (as a whole) starting to appear, competition is catching up. Gap in range decreasing.

Enyaq vs Model Y pretty much both ~300km motorway range, +/- 15-20km. Build/quality worlds apart. No brainer.

Supercharger network seen no more as competitive advantage, this is the reason they open it up to others. Might as well earn some revenue from selling electricity while at it.

World (a.k.a traditional manufacturers who can really push volumes) has caught up.

For me at least, 0-100/0-60 is not that relevant when i look for to build a connection with the car, to make me feel good when i sit behind the wheel and use/touch/feel/see everything around me from that position.

Edited by zice

@zice The  SuperCharger network & Public Charging networks and those travelling longer distances and needing several charges a day is a very different thing from those that might just need to charge once a week and can maybe do that at home. 

The trial of opening up the SuperCharger network in the UK to non Tesla drivers makes absolute sense.

In Scotland (Aviemore is hopefless for Public Chargers other than TeslaSuperCharging) where there are some areas with Free Charging i will happily pay to go on a Tesla SuperCharger to get on my way where Teslas are parked charging for hours getting a Free charge on the Charge Place Scotland chargers and blocking those that want a quick charge.

Edited by roottoot

• 3 months later...

Well, had a call from my Dealer a couple of days ago, to say “our” Enyaq had arrived on site, even though he knows we now have a Tesla and bought another little Citigo from him a few months ago, so we said we’d pop by over the weekend and have a look, just to see it.

So we have just got back, and we pick it up on Thursday! Still had the government grant and Skoda contribution attached to it.

So the 3dr Citigo is going.

Lynz is very excited which is nice.

4FB301BB-10DA-4C7E-BF45-6B4F55BD7885.jpeg

Edited by mdk1
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 1