Advice on leaking rear window

Noddydog

Hi everyone. My wife and I are new to the Skoda brand. Recently we purchased a 2013 1.2 TSI Elegance Estate with 25k mileage. The car is in exceptional condition and drives very well. However, when washing it today I noticed that the rear passenger window was leaking. I checked the seals and can’t see any apparent wear/disintegration or disformity. 

It probably won’t reveal much, but here are some photos. Can anyone advise what the problem may be?

A common fault on most MK2's was the inner seal around the winow winder mech my nearly new MK2 had this issue, door panel was removed and resealed around the inner metal cover that covers the window winder assembly and  as with most cars the water runs down the inside of the door and out through the bottom of the door, if the inner seal is broken water can get inside, might be worth also  checking the drain holes in the botom of the door looks like 2 bumps in the seam along the door bottom clean these out with a small thin screwdriver as they sometimes fill with rust and crudd and stop the water coming out which then leaks inside car, rubber strip across door by the window glass can also get hard and some times need to be replaced, again door card has to be removed to do this also