Trying to source Headlight Right Xenon - Part No. 3T2 941 016E

Hello,

had an accident in Germany and damaged front right headlight. I have difficulty sourcing this part in Germany!

Part No. 3T2 941 016E

Who can help please to source this part in UK?

Many thanks in advance for any comment!

Regards, Walter

Hi softscoop,

bought the car new and first registered 26.01.2012 so it is pre-facelift!

The part number on the headlight is 3T2 941 016E and the manufacturing date on the unit is 17.12.2011!

Much obliged!

Walter

Hi softscoop,

attached a picture of the label on the headlight. Yes, the superb is RHD Xenon with the washer unit and the adjustment for driving on the right hand site on the Continent. The car has done 108000 miles and has been good to me!

Regards,

Walter

IMG_4274.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have 2011 Superb looking for the exact same part number. I have found a part on Ebay but it doesn't have the letter 'E' at the end. Does anyone know if it would work? Attached is a picture of mine and the pic from Ebay. Thanks in advance

IMG-20231003-WA0000.jpg

Screenshot_20231003_145521_Chrome.jpg

the last letter is a revision number.

with each iteration ( update /design change) VAG increase the last letter . the first change would have been "A" then "b" etc

It should fit and work but there is no way of knowing what is changed each time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, superbdreams said:

with each iteration ( update /design change) VAG increase the last letter . the first change would have been "A" then "b" etc

It should fit and work but there is no way of knowing what is changed each time.

Sometimes, but also often a different version of the part entirely.

I think the suffix E suits D1S xenon headlights, where the no-suffix version appears to be for H7 standard halogens.

Judging by what's written on the labels in some of the above photos.

• Like 3

On 09/10/2023 at 09:46, superbdreams said:

That is most of the time not correct, the right answer is written above by @Breezy_Pete

• Like 2