2006 Fabia vRS Near Side Rear Door Carrier 6Y0839751AR

Chester

Hi

Need to get a near side rear door carrier for a 2006 Fabia vRS - part # 6Y0839751AR

Seem to be as rare as hens teeth

Any suggestions where to look?

I may have found one in Holland but would prefer a UK sourced one if possible.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

Don't think that one is any good as it looks like manual locking, not central

26 minutes ago, Chester said:

Just to be sure I need central locking and manual window operation

I guess thats what the suffix to the part number is?

The vast majority of Fabias had rear windy windies with central locking, the VRS is exactly the same, it's just a Fabia.

• Like 1

Don't think this  one would be any good 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Fabia-Mk1-Rear-Near-Side-Door-Window-Mechanism-Manual-Regulator-/133954069682?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5336836713&toolid=10001&customid=38947X1001323X402dca82d1770dc9d220d8edb06291a3

The window winder looks to be in the wrong place - mine is in the stamped out circle next to the one on the above part. Maybe this one is for rear electric windows?

Maybe this would be the way to go, rather than secondhand where the plastics will be old and possibly about to break?: SKODA FABIA WINDOW REGULATOR REPAIR KIT REAR LEFT N/S | eBay

New genuine via @vindaloo's first part number will be around £70 from a dealer, I believe.

New aftermarket of whole panel is probably another good solution if you can find one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete_Ex-Wino said:

Maybe this would be the way to go, rather than secondhand where the plastics will be old and possibly about to break?: SKODA FABIA WINDOW REGULATOR REPAIR KIT REAR LEFT N/S | eBay

New genuine via @vindaloo's first part number will be around £70 from a dealer, I believe.

New aftermarket of whole panel is probably another good solution if you can find one.

Perfect - thats the bit that has broken. Didn't know that you could buy just that bit.

• Like 2