Any of the old gang still around?

pixipoosvrs

I was active pretty much daily from 2004 when I got my Fabia vRS, deffo remember pixiepoos and devonutopia amongst others.  I sold the vRS after 14 trouble free years and I was active here for a good few years.

Anyway, I’m back again after several years trying out two Audi’s and a Peugeot 208 (the new model), but the Skoda bug lured me back to a Kamiq Monte Carlo.

Nice to see you, to see you nice😁

Edited by carefree
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled across this thread - i used to be active 2004 to 2007 when i had my Fabia VRS with various mods but was called Cheekymonkey back then… think profile lapsed due to age as couldn’t get it going again when i go the kodiaq,  Remember @devonutopias posts well from the forum although never met.  There was ColinD, Ross, Wardy and a whole load of others.  Good times… Have got a Kodiaq now so still in the family.  Great to see the forum going strong still…

• Like 1

Just checked my profile, I joined in March 2005 - didn't realise it was that long ago, must have been just after buying ex-SWMBO's Fabia Ambiente 1.2 hatch.

12 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Minor thread derail, but didn't know that yous had one of these. :)

Yes, loved it and had it until it was part-ex'd for the Octavia 1.4TSI Elegance estate in 2016 (funded by selling my 2006 Audi RS4 Avant - getting sensible on early retirement).

Only problems with the Fabia were creaking right front door on opening (one door stay bolt kept coming loose) and a leaking right rear door (cured by using copious amounts of black mastic to reseal the inner).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked, and I joined in 2006, when I bought my first Skoda.

I was never a very active poster and even less so now, but I did manage to go on a couple of briski trips (Prague & Nürburgring).

Wishing that could be done again, but it would be more costly now.