Updating Swing radio software

Dear all,

I have a problem with crackling audio when using apple carplay. The car is a 2019 Fabia SE with a Swing radio.

I understand that the software version 8755 (currently 8742) can solve this problem.

Does anyone know if this can be done at home rather than having to visit the dealer?

Skoda update portal says there is no available update...

Thank you.

IMG_8743[1].JPG

IMG_8745[1].JPG

On 25/7/2022 at 8:32 ΜΜ, varooom said:

Επιτρέψτε μου να ελέγξω ξανά τον υπολογιστή και να σας στείλω το

Hello, I need a help pls.

I would like to update the software of bolero to my fabia 1.4tdi style because the MirrorLink is not working properly... Moreover, I saw the date of the last update of the software it was about 2013... Now we are 2022...

Please give a help about it.... 

2 minutes ago, MariosFABIA said:

Hello, I need a help pls.

I would like to update the software of bolero to my fabia 1.4tdi style because the MirrorLink is not working properly... Moreover, I saw the date of the last update of the software it was about 2013... Now we are 2022...

Please give a help about it.... 

You will need to post a picture of your Software Train, hold down Menu button and then you will enter the hidden menu.

You must be able to enter this to be able to perform update.

• 3 weeks later...

No problem.

Is the service menu the only "hidden menu" on the swing there is??

And where do I find the quadlock diagram of det mib2 gp? I have every repair manual there is, and I really can't find the wires I'm looking for. Found for my speakers. 4x 2way components but I can't find "switch on/radio on/ignition" wire anywhere.

18 minutes ago, Vibild said:

Is the service menu the only "hidden menu" on the swing there is??

And where do I find the quadlock diagram of det mib2 gp? I have every repair manual there is, and I really can't find the wires I'm looking for. Found for my speakers. 4x 2way components but I can't find "switch on/radio on/ignition" wire anywhere.

Maybe more, but I have not entered it.

Wiring diagrams depend on what your car has specification as to what is wired up.  Should you take a picture of your quadlock and each connector wiring, then it can be decoded in time.

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Heggedalen said:

Hello

can you svare This update file for me aswell?

thanks in advance

Can you please find your Software Train value from your car, usually hold down your Menu button and then find it.

This is also location you will need to perform the update.