Updating Swing radio software

2 minutes ago, Rohlajz said:

Yes, check PM in a few minutes time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @varooom,

Could I get the update for the MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P7381L service train please. Current version is 8740.

Really appreciate you keeping this thread alive as I can’t find the info elsewhere.

All the best,

E

8 minutes ago, EGear said:

Hi @varooom,

Could I get the update for the MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P7381L service train please. Current version is 8740.

Really appreciate you keeping this thread alive as I can’t find the info elsewhere.

All the best,

E

Will PM a link over in a few minutes

Not sure what HU is fitted in the Mrs’ 2019 Colour Edition but this is a photo of it and its current status. 

Is this unit up to date or is there an update available? And if so how is the update done?

It was supposedly updated by the dealer last year as part of a warranty claim but I didn’t check the status before it went in so can’t say if it’s been updated or not. 

A42144F9-A163-4F9B-BC92-10C9C69398D1.jpeg

Edited by WaveyDavey

50 minutes ago, WaveyDavey said:

Not sure what HU is fitted in the Mrs’ 2019 Colour Edition but this is a photo of it and its current status. 

Is this unit up to date or is there an update available? And if so how is the update done?

It was supposedly updated by the dealer last year as part of a warranty claim but I didn’t check the status before it went in so can’t say if it’s been updated or not. 

A42144F9-A163-4F9B-BC92-10C9C69398D1.jpeg

Hold down your Setup button for about 10 seconds to enter the Engineering mode, and look for Software Train.

Software Train: MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L

MU: 8755

Is what it likely had right now, and it is the current version.

• 3 weeks later...